• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony is writing another book

G

That whole situation was entertaining from all angles. Nana walks in surrounded by security and ends up signing less than 5 books, one of which is for Bobo.
B8FAA347-D800-4196-A590-6DF58BDCF442.jpeg

I think I see some tear drops on that faggy ass signature. Thank god you had 10 more pens nana!

bumbum8

It died on the vine
The cover of his first "book" was one of the most hilarious post O&A moments ever. Christ, what a fucking eyesore that thing was.
Someone on Reddit actually made a way better cover for him. It was just his Twitter page with the "Permanently Suspended" as the title. Really clean and simple and something I'd actually at least give a second glance if I saw it on a shelf.

When I saw the real cover I just couldn't believe it. Gotta wonder what happened that made him think his face was suitable for that shit.