• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony “I called it” Cumia on Biden Fucking Off

Fun fact most people clearly don't know; primaries aren't legally binding and (((they))) don't even have to have them in order to select a candidate. They should, because it's a gauge to see who the public is the most willing to support, but not only do "muh puppetmasters!" not have to have them or obey the results, they're actually relatively new as far as choosing a candidate goes.

Famously, Ted Cruz tried (and clearly failed) to get the RNC to overrule the 2016 primary results and select him as the nominee.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Fun fact most people clearly don't know; primaries aren't legally binding and (((they))) don't even have to have them in order to select a candidate. They should, because it's a gauge to see who the public is the most willing to support, but not only do "muh puppetmasters!" not have to have them or obey the results, they're actually relatively new as far as choosing a candidate goes.

Famously, Ted Cruz tried (and clearly failed) to get the RNC to overrule the 2016 primary results and select him as the nominee.
They didn’t even have primaries with voters until like the 60-70’s.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
KzYwzz6.png

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
The county's saved now that dave portnose the professional gambler weighed in.
my buddy works in sports loathes barstool, said its a place for every fucktard in college you know who was in frat and most likely would date rape. considering there face is 500 lb autistic man who has meltdowns over the mets, dolphins, can't say i don't disagree

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
As if I needed another reason to hate this silver spoon faggot. Such a hard life this guy leads. Why can’t people with tons of money fuck off and just enjoy their life? If I had half of this guys money, no one would ever see me again. The need to be relevant must truly be a motherfucker with some of these jerkoffs.
i fucking loathe Portnoy cause he's another one of those self important dipshits.

Primaries are bound by the rules of the party. So are the delegates elected from the primaries.

It's not about overruling primary results (which is technically selecting delegates) - the delegates selected from the primaries will be at the convention - instead it's about changing or interpreting party rules on how the delegates vote.

Primaries select delegates (similar to the general election in which electors are selected). Delegates are bound by party rules. (Electors by various state laws)

At least I think so. The delegates elected in Biden's name are pledged to him. I believe they will vote his wishes - which is Harris. But who knows? The delegates are bound by party rules, but yeah, not by law (that I know of).

Lol, he's deranged. If this fantasy scenario of his ever happened, he'd be bartering sexual favours for sips of beer before eventually being tortured to death for the Thursday night entertainment of a marauding gang of scavengers.

I think you can tell a lot about someone, by what they think a perfect society would look like.

Anthony's fantasy society: Road Warrior

My fantasy society: I make it illegal for women to wear shirts