• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony having a one on one with Elon Musk on Twitter

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
but posting africans carrying his mom’s casket is “too far”
It’s a taste of your own medicine, tranpa

It wasn’t even that. It was light hearted posts on his moms online obituaries. He started flipping the fuck out because Diana Orbani lit a candle and Lyle Chipperson left a comment. It was, by every measurement, the lightest “attack” the board has ever done. Joe lost dozens of BIG turkey sandwhich’s (COMP’D) and red gatorades. The dead roe memes started popping up after he sperged out over the comments. They were a retaliation.

Why does Anthony keep insisting that he got banned for having right wing opinions instead of harassment?

Anthony's politics have always just been 2 things. His dislike of paying taxes. And a socially acceptable way to veil his racism.

He has never, to my knowledge, every been censored for his political beliefs.
And mostly hasn't even been held accountable for the racism.

Every time he's had issues it has been because of him harassing/abusing/threatening someone. It was the root of him losing his job. It was why he lost his invite to Fox. It was why he was booted from Twitter.

Him trying to piggyback on the right wing victimhood is laughable.

And, FFS, any time Nana has been in a position to control someone else's speech he has censored, doxxed, and done every other underhanded thing at his disposal.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
I find it hilarious that Ant wasnt able to really use the lockdowns,riots, and the election to gain popularity or viewers. It was a perfect storm for people with their own broadcasts. Not once was he mentioned or one of his takes used as an example. It was all the shit he loves to bitch about and he couldnt monetize it. He really is in obscurity

I find it hilarious that Ant wasnt able to really use the lockdowns,riots, and the election to gain popularity or viewers. It was a perfect storm for people with their own broadcasts. Not once was he mentioned or one of his takes used as an example. It was all the shit he loves to bitch about and he couldnt monetize it. He really is in obscurity
If a loser nobody rants to 24 people behind a paywall, does anybody really give a shit?

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
From the same guy who would doxx anyone who made fun of his bombing at the Pig Jay Oinkinson roast, or blocks anyone who mentions Sue or Self Cutting Girl.

I don't know who the biggest faggot is - Ben Dovid or Nana.

Here's the thing about Nana. He has a platform where he's free to espouse whatever beliefs and/or opinions he likes, but instead he uses that platform to giggle, hoot, and flail around like a homo with a bunch of F-list comedians. Then he goes home and espouses his "beliefs" on Twitter, under an assumed name. For all his Twitter bluster, he's a coward who's still afraid to sever his "showbiz" ties by going full retard on his own show, even though no "legitimate" celebrity would be caught dead on his gay podcast.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
The rampant stupidity is terrifying. I blame TV and the belief people's opinions are equal. We need a hard lock down in thinking restricted to hierarchies in academia and the Church.