• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony has always been a fucking idiot

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Alcohol has also played a big part in the degradation of his brain.

Maybe it's the hardiness of my people, but I count myself lucky I haven't pickled this brain of mine from all my drinking through the years.

It's helped that I limit it a lot more now, and eat far better. I've seen videos of an older Sinatra forget the words to a song, and it scared me shitless.

But nothing scared me to straighten up more than this...

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
He may have been born with an above average IQ but he totally wasted it on simpleton brainwashing bullshit so now he is trapped in his fox news / stormfront thinking patterns
No he's a moron...just because someone is funny doesn't make them recognize patterns or problem-solve. Nobody uses that metric on Blacks who are funnier than Nana and come up with mama jokes and other roasts real fast (same skillset as what Nana did in Opie and Anthony).

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
No he's a moron...just because someone is funny doesn't make them recognize patterns or problem-solve. Nobody uses that metric on Blacks who are funnier than Nana and come up with mama jokes and other roasts real fast (same skillset as what Nana did in Opie and Anthony).
Patrice was x10 as intelligent as Ant. Even if I disagreed with his conclusion he could explain , logically, why he came to a certain conclusion. And again even if you didn’t agree you could see his point. Anthony can’t do that. He’s a literal drone.

Ask Patrice why he hates women and he could give you 1000 examples and explain in minute detail how women think, why they think that way, etc. Ask Anthony why he hates black people and you’ll just hear some shit straight from Fox News or Twitter. “WELL THEYRE UH UH JUST DIFFERENT! THEY COMMIT MORE CRIME!”

Forum Clout
When Nana used to work with drooling blue-collar slobs, he knew basic facts. "Hey Ant, who was the second president? What's salt made of? Does the Earth really revolve around the Sun?". So he became "the smart one", Perfesser Cue-mia. But among actual intelligent people, he's a dunderhead, a vapid dolt. He has all the intellectual curiosity of a stray dog rooting through a full dumpster.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
Ask Anthony why he hates black people and you’ll just hear some shit straight from Fox News or Twitter. “WELL THEYRE UH UH JUST DIFFERENT! THEY COMMIT MORE CRIME!”

Him being so clearly brainwashed by Fox and fake stuff on Twitter really has made me realize he's quite a lot dumber than I thought he was. He's incredibly weak willed too. Imagine getting to his age and having multiple crippling addictions (Twitter, booze, anger) that have ruined your life and health but you still continue with them.

Forum Clout
Him being so clearly brainwashed by Fox and fake stuff on Twitter really has made me realize he's quite a lot dumber than I thought he was. He's incredibly weak willed too. Imagine getting to his age and having multiple crippling addictions (Twitter, booze, anger) that have ruined your life and health but you still continue with them.
All he did was binge Modern Marvels and How it's Made on Bud Light

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
All he did was binge Modern Marvels and How it's Made on Bud Light
made me realize he's quite a lot dumber than I thought he was.
Patrice describing Norton's personality as whatever shape you pour him into can also be used to describe Nana's intelligence.

Immediately after Nana watches an episode of Modern Marvels or How it's Made, reads an article on Popular Science or peruses a Wikipedia page is peak-intelligent she is on a subject. Once the Bud Light, Xanax and incessant thoughts of "my dad knew I was a fag" hit her brain, the knowledge of every TV show, article, webpage was slowly eroded.

Forum Clout
Patrice describing Norton's personality as whatever shape you pour him into can also be used to describe Nana's intelligence.

Immediately after Nana watches an episode of Modern Marvels or How it's Made, reads an article on Popular Science or peruses a Wikipedia page is peak-intelligent she is on a subject. Once the Bud Light, Xanax and incessant thoughts of "my dad knew I was a fag" hit her brain, the knowledge of every TV show, article, webpage was slowly eroded.
Like when he's Perfesser Cue-mia, aviation expert. There was a time when Nana had the resources to actually at least try to learn to fly for real. But he would have had to exert effort, stop drinking for a while, and step out of his comfort zone, but he can't do it. So he plays Flight Simulator a few times, buys a drone, and pretends instead.

Or his racism. He could have gone all-in with it ten years ago, and by now he might be an infamous race-baiting troll, despised by libtards everywhere, with a real following of like-minded goobers. But he half-assed it instead, and sat there tittering like a complete retard while giving away his best material on Twitter, for nothing. And now, after blowing ten years meekly giggling with F-list Moose Lodge-level comics, he's trying to be a right-wing pundit, despite having absolutely nothing to say. Niggerish, to say the least. Perhaps "niggerly" is a better term.