• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony had to fly to SC for a "house emergency"

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
I feel bad for the guy. His stupid sister and retarded husband put the idea for the SC house in his head. He would have been better off getting a house in North Westchester where dipaolo used to live. Could have had large acreage, shot as many guns as he wanted, and still been an hour train ride to Manhattan.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Anthony used to tell a story about how after the show in Boston, he and Opie would drive around his block a bunch of times because he didn't want to go home to his wife.

It really just seems like he's right back there again, making any excuse to not have to "go home to his wife". If he had shacked up with some new, hot 25 year old six months ago, I seriously doubt he'd be making excuses for why he hasn't full on moved yet.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
Anthony used to tell a story about how after the show in Boston, he and Opie would drive around his block a bunch of times because he didn't want to go home to his wife.

It really just seems like he's right back there again, making any excuse to not have to "go home to his wife". If he had shacked up with some new, hot 25 year old six months ago, I seriously doubt he'd be making excuses for why he hasn't full on moved yet.
We've heard the story, kike.

Come up with something new.

Then again, originality is repugnant for people only looking to make a buck (Stan Lee, and the rest of the "chosen people" as an example).

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230928_182001_Samsung Internet.jpg

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

Why do all his ex girlfriends get these golden parachutes (cars, etc) just for dating him? Do you think he's paying them to keep things quiet or to just go away?