Anthony exposes Joe Rogan's black daughter to his followers...

Yea, her dad used to go on Stern as he was a comedian using his jew nepotism. Apparently Joe met her through the dad, and the Stern/Rogan beef was as a consequence of Stern accusing Joe of mistreating her on account of being forced to marry her.
If there's audio of that please post it?

Never heard that. Look at those jew serpents trapping cash cow Rogan into marriage with that jew mudshark. Pathetic and sad.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
"I didn't call her a bitch because that's what she wasn't!"

You can't have this both ways, Wopula. You created your own hell just because "Trayvon! Obama! Statistics!" was the one thing you made your whole personality about.

I hope you get locked overnight at the Apollo with Steve Harvey, Mo'Nique and Haaaaaaaaaaaaamburger!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
"I didn't call her a bitch because that's what she wasn't!"

You can't have this both ways, Wopula. You created your own hell just because "Trayvon! Obama! Statistics!" was the one thing you made your whole personality about.

I hope you get locked overnight at the Apollo with Steve Harvey, Mo'Nique and Haaaaaaaaaaaaamburger!
Shucky ducky QUACK QUACK!

G

Disgusting. So he bred two of his own with a cursed genes jew broad?

LOL, Rogan was pregnancy trapped into marrying her. Jew broad probably told him she was on the pill or "couldn't get pregnant" for whatever reason. What a sucker.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.essentiallysports.com/mma-us-news-after-marrying-wife-jessica-ditzel-because-of-a-baby-joe-rogan-disclosed-how-it-made-his-life-easier-in-a-twitter-interaction-in-2010/[/URL]
Pretty sure Rogan is a homosexual and is just happy to have a "wife" for appearance sake. He spends all his time hanging out with dudes in one way or another- podcast, ufc, stand up, playing pool, gym etc. He even seems to eat apart from his family.

EraGodless

Pretty sure Rogan is a homosexual and is just happy to have a "wife" for appearance sake. He spends all his time hanging out with dudes in one way or another- podcast, ufc, stand up, playing pool, gym etc. He even seems to eat apart from his family.
He's like 55 or so, so it's understandable. Seems kind of odd though that he wasn't really around for his younger daughters. Maybe he is in Austin. I don't know. He just pursues his hobbies/interests and gets paid a fuck ton of money. He walked ass backwards into having an insanely popular platform. Now, he's probably compromised or some form of controlled opposition, but even with his desire to hang out exclusively with dudes, he doesn't seem like a bad guy. He wouldn't be the first guy to prefer the company of his guy friends than hanging out with a wife who is probably a complete fucking bore.

G

He's like 55 or so, so it's understandable. Seems kind of odd though that he wasn't really around for his younger daughters. Maybe he is in Austin. I don't know. He just pursues his hobbies/interests and gets paid a fuck ton of money. He walked ass backwards into having an insanely popular platform. Now, he's probably compromised or some form of controlled opposition, but even with his desire to hang out exclusively with dudes, he doesn't seem like a bad guy. He wouldn't be the first guy to prefer the company of his guy friends than hanging out with a wife who is probably a complete fucking bore.
Of course, but he seems to do nothing else. A healthy relationship imo is one where you can both enjoy your own hobbies and spend time with your own friends without having to have your wife/husband constantly attached to your hip, but if you actually like her/him and enjoy each others company, it's good to also spend time/do things together, and that's even more important when you have kids together, for them as much (if not more) than you. Rogan seems like he'll take the wife and daughters for frogurt and think he's "done his duty" until next month, so he can go get stoned with comedians 20 years younger than him and salivate over ufc fighters' bodies. Probably not a bad dude, but definitely some kind of fag

cliveowen

stlaker
Yea, her dad used to go on Stern as he was a comedian using his jew nepotism. Apparently Joe met her through the dad, and the Stern/Rogan beef was as a consequence of Stern accusing Joe of mistreating her on account of being forced to marry her.
You are thinking of Bob schimmel. That's an old rumor that he married his daughter. His wife was just some Vegas cocktail waitress.

The Stern falling out was because Howard implied Joe cheats on his wife