Anthony exposes Joe Rogan's black daughter to his followers...

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
And it goes as well as you can imagine. Hope Joe isn't made aware of all the abuse Nana's whipped up :image_9253:

Screenshot_20240314-201841.png

Screenshot_20240314-202114.png

Screenshot_20240314-202146.png

Screenshot_20240314-202158.png
Screenshot_20240314-202208.png

Screenshot_20240314-202254.png

Screenshot_20240314-202317.png

Screenshot_20240314-202339.png

Screenshot_20240314-202358.png

Screenshot_20240314-202433.png

Screenshot_20240314-202507.png

Screenshot_20240314-202518.png

Screenshot_20240314-202618.png

Screenshot_20240314-202705.png

Screenshot_20240314-202719.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Holy shit what a fucking idiot. Even when he’s not meaning to be racist this is the result. Its almost like courting white nutjobs who will hate any and all black people…SHOCKER…they don’t even have the “one exception”. I bet Anthony is genuinely shocked his tweeting this got so many nasty replies. “SHES ONE OF THE GOOD ONES! I’M LITERALLY DEFENDING HER!”

Sorry Nana. This is who you are now. Maybe if you didn’t insult Bill Burrs BLACK UGLY GORILLA FUCKING WIFE WHO TURNED HIM INTO A PC LIB people wouldn’t assume every black family member of your friends is rife for attacking, even when you’re saying not to.

I hope Rogan invites Anthony on and the episode turns into a cartel torture video. Fuck him. Scumbag.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_4370.jpeg

PICK YOUR FUCKING BATTLES YOU FOOL.

Is Joe Rogan NOT a white supremacist, which is a good thing? Or SHOULD he be one because they’re totally le based!

Imagine Anthony Cumia interrupting Rogans show to preach the virtues of whiteness. You know what his fans would say? “Who’s this nigger?”

G

Holy shit what a fucking idiot. Even when he’s not meaning to be racist this is the result. Its almost like courting white nutjobs who will hate any and all black people…SHOCKER…they don’t even have the “one exception”. I bet Anthony is genuinely shocked his tweeting this got so many nasty replies. “SHES ONE OF THE GOOD ONES! I’M LITERALLY DEFENDING HER!”

Sorry Nana. This is who you are now. Maybe if you didn’t insult Bill Burrs BLACK UGLY GORILLA FUCKING WIFE WHO TURNED HIM INTO A PC LIB people wouldn’t assume every black family member of your friends is rife for attacking, even when you’re saying not to.

I hope Rogan invites Anthony on and the episode turns into a cartel torture video. Fuck him. Scumbag.
But Bill Burr DID marry a BLACK UGLY GORILLA who turned him into a corporate sellout. That actually happened. You smugly typing it as if it’s a silly theory just makes you look womanly. But shit maybe that’s your goal.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
But Bill Burr DID marry a BLACK UGLY GORILLA who turned him into a corporate sellout. That actually happened.
Lol no it didn’t. Bill Burr was always a “sell out”…he “told it like it is” which made people think he was some le based truth teller. In reality he’s always been a PC fag off stage. Who the hell has their wife turn them into a sellout if they’re not already one from the start.

If it gets back to him that Rogan is mad about this, he'll play it off cowardly and passive like he did with Burr. It was the fans on Twitter. I can't control them jeez.
Another bridge burned thanks to Nana's Twitter addiction. Norton will be next. He's eventually going to tweet some tranny insult, just to be edgy, and then that bridge will burn too, and Nana's only pals will be the sad F-list alcoholics he slobs around with.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Another bridge burned thanks to Nana's Twitter addiction. Norton will be next. He's eventually going to tweet some tranny insult, just to be edgy, and then that bridge will burn too, and Nana's only pals will be the sad F-list alcoholics he slobs around with.

You have to assume any O&A era comic knows they are dead to Burr if they associate with Ant. Rogan will always side with a fellow member of the elite 1000 over a civilian.

It's funny people don't know Rogan married a mudshark star-fucker cocktail waitress who was a single mom of a half-breed whose father is a dead nigger from some one hit wonder nigger music group who never married the mother.

His wife looks like a typical ageing e-thot and she spends quite a bit of Rogan's fortune on plastic surgery, and his step-daughter is a nigger, so of course she's robbing him blind too somehow.

It's funny people don't know Rogan married a mudshark star-fucker cocktail waitress who was a single mom of a half-breed whose father is a dead nigger from some one hit wonder nigger music group who never married the mother.

His wife looks like a typical ageing e-thot and she spends quite a bit of Rogan's fortune on plastic surgery, and his step-daughter is a nigger, so of course she's robbing him blind too somehow.
She's also a Jew.

She's also a Jew.
Disgusting. So he bred two of his own with a cursed genes jew broad?

LOL, Rogan was pregnancy trapped into marrying her. Jew broad probably told him she was on the pill or "couldn't get pregnant" for whatever reason. What a sucker.

Disgusting. So he bred two of his own with a cursed genes jew broad?

LOL, Rogan was pregnancy trapped into marrying her. Jew broad probably told him she was on the pill or "couldn't get pregnant" for whatever reason. What a sucker.

Yea, her dad used to go on Stern as he was a comedian using his jew nepotism. Apparently Joe met her through the dad, and the Stern/Rogan beef was as a consequence of Stern accusing Joe of mistreating her on account of being forced to marry her.