Anthony did a 5 hour twitch stream a couple days ago

G

Please start watching at the 5:07:30 mark. His tranny starts cussing him out for being so loud late at night, and he spends the last 2 minutes questioning why men deal with bitches for companionship.🀣🀣

Imagine being 60 and yelled at and told to stop playing video games at 2AM.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

37:30 starts talking about how Texas is full of degenerates from diverse backgrounds. Really Nana? How bad of degenerates are they? Are they known to fuck teenage girls and have a conviction for beating women? That kind of degeneracy?

Stent

Pfizer-BioNTech approved mod
β€Ž
β€Ž
Please start watching at the 5:07:30 mark. His tyranny starts cussing him out for being so loud, so late at night, and he spends the last 2 minutes questioning why men deal with bitches for companionship.🀣🀣

That's one seriously fucked up relationship. He's yelling at the game at 2am like a kid, his muscular girlfriend yells at him to go to bed, and he can only curse her out under his breath in case she hears.

Why do old people do that?
It's the medication probably. Benzos dry the mouth out.

Take your meds and go to bed, Nana.

G

Please start watching at the 5:07:30 mark. His tyranny starts cussing him out for being so loud, so late at night, and he spends the last 2 minutes questioning why men deal with bitches for companionship.🀣🀣

I don't know why but that shit is always hilarious to me a woman will yell at her man to stop doing something annoying, and he will just whisper/mutter shit talk when she's in another room. Doesn't he realize it makes him look like more of a bitch that he's talking under his breath because he scared she'll hear him?

G

Nana made a cringy comment on a recent LOS in like the first 30 seconds. Luis made some joke about a FPS video game and Nana interjected "hey I get that joke... I play that game." And everyone was like "Okay." It was a major douchechill moment.

The hilarious thing is how fucking BAD Nana is at Twitch streaming.

His streams are fucking boring. He's not a good player. He's drunk most of the time. He doesn't interact with his viewers. He doesn't provide a running commentary. It's just him yelling "fuck" every so often.

Given how early he was on this stuff (and how he had a huge O&A fanbase to start with) he could have had a huge following if he wasn't so fucking terrible at it.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Anthony smokes weed on camera now?

Where the fuck is this apartment? Last I heard he was living in hotels.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Anthony smokes weed on camera now?

Where the fuck is this apartment? Last I heard he was living in hotels.
Weed is now legal in NY and he wants to hang with the cool kids like GAS digital. So he thought picking up weed in his 60s was the move. He also started sports gambling. So he is picking up every vice imaginable all at the same time. He is going chew through a nice chuck of that house money that he has left.