Anthony & Danny Ross Were Homosexual Lovers.

You know what all of the dudes I stopped hanging out with over the years are doing now? I have no fucking idea, because I don't care to stalk them like ex-girlfriends
Remember that time Danny called Nana in the middle of the night and recorded it? The way they spoke to each other (after Nana pretended to be a girl for the first 30 seconds) really reminded me of two exes cuntily bickering at each other.

I was the one who got him that anal egg. We'd play Undie Flip on the chandelier to see who had to accept the egg. Once an Undie Flip winner was determined they would yell "GET TO THE TREEHOUSE", where we'd both run upstairs as fast as we could. Then the winner would blow the egg receiver until they came and it shot out like an Estes rocket. The record was 22 feet. Keith was the official measurer and his wife would clean the eggs when we were finished.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
I was the one who got him that anal egg. We'd play Undie Flip on the chandelier to see who had to accept the egg. Once an Undie Flip winner was determined they would yell "GET TO THE TREEHOUSE", where we'd both run upstairs as fast as we could. Then the winner would blow the egg receiver until they came and it shot out like an Estes rocket. The record was 22 feet. Keith was the official measurer and his wife would clean the eggs when we were finished.

Sir you're being silly

bantadant

Fantastic Man
I bet this sounded funnier in your head, huh

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Then what happened?