• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia's Unprosecuted Pedophilia

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I can’t shake this image. Theres something so disturbing about it. That swarthy ghoul is laying back on a shitty lawn chair, taking a creep shot of TEEN GIRLS in his swimming pool. “Pretty cool, huh?” They’re even drinking out of mysterious red solo cups. But i’m sure Anthony Cumia is a responsible adult who respects the fact that underage women should NOT be drinking.

Forum Clout
"
In 2014, Stetten, who once dated radio personality Anthony Cumia, blamed him for losing her writing gig at feminist blog xoJane. She was fired after readers discovered that she had written a series of racially-disparaging tweets about minorities. In her parting post for the site, Stetten disavowed her remarks, calling them “100 percent racist.” However, she refused to take responsibility for writing them, opting instead to blame Cumia for having his “humor and views” rub off on her, and blamed offended readers for not catching her sense of humor.

In a now-deleted (but archived) WordPress blog post dating to 2012, Stetten accused Cumia of being a pedophile who “fooled around” with young girls and invited them over to his place when she was out of town. Stetten did not substantiate these allegations with evidence and did not repeat these claims in the xoJane post."

BenDovid

Forum Clout
stettenazi.jpg

upanddown

Forum Clout
Who was that ghoul talking about?

Selfcuttinggirl. Please see my thread for further details

Forum Clout
On this forum, there's so much hate for Danny Ross, Nikki Norton, Trans people, Sam Roberts, etc... while we should be devoting all our time to the real monster who somehow constantly slips the long arm of the law when it comes to kid touching, grooming, etc...

View attachment 172639

I haven't been here that long but in my time here I've seen lots of hate for Nana, maybe not quite as much as Danny Ross but he tops everyone else on your list.