Anthony Cumia was not fired for calling a POC a "N*gger".

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
He is definitely NOT a delusional "man".
d73c14ef-b499-4b0a-9c44-6ab6fffc2260.jpg

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
So nana turned into a worm. Trying to rewrite the facts to suit him, like a sniveling little cunt. I sure hope no evidence of the underage cat-fishing is posted to that twitter thread.

Isn't that tweet definitive evidence that it is actually him using that account to evade a ban? Sounds like something twitter needs to know.

Last edited:

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
So nana turned into a worm. Trying to rewrite the facts to suit him, like a sniveling little cunt. I sure hope no evidence of the underage cat-fishing is posted to that twitter thread.

Isn't that tweet definitive evidence that it is actually him using that account to evade a ban? Sounds like something twitter needs to know.
I’ve been trying pretty hard but Twitter won’t remove this obvious nigger.

WhereWeAt

LOL he'll never, ever cop to the fact that after being humiliated by a negress he ran home and tweeted about it in a burst of faggotized impotent rage. He really seems to believe he took a brave and courageous stand that night and didn't ruin his career by throwing a gay social media tantrum.
The crazy thing is he supposedly has "fuck you" money, but spent the last 7 years begging "please?"