• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia takes on the world.

Forum Clout
FINALLY, WE GET TO KNOW HIS SIDE OF THE BILL BURR FIASCO FROM LIKE A YEAR AGO! FINALLY, ANTS TAKE ON BLM AND TRUMP! AND OWEN BENJAMIN?!

If Nana was able to introspect at all and took a long hard ( :lwjxnwp:) look at her life and these last 10 years and gave us a brutally honest recount of all the mistakes she made and possible behind the scenes fallouts and blown opportunities like artie did with crash and burn I'd probably buy it. Sue, Ronnie b, the aa show, Dani, compounds litany of business blunders, Keith the cop, red bar, he absolutely has a good book in him but hell never have the self awareness or humility to let it out.
He had a front row seat to the entire lifespan of the Proud Boys, there’s a book in that alone. But nah, let’s hear about what a libtard Bill Burr is for the thousandth time.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
This is the author of that shite:

- https://muckrack.com/gavin-newsham

IMG-0767.png

This guys fuckin good. They give him all the big stories. Only the best to cover my dear old Nana’s hit book.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
FINALLY, WE GET TO KNOW HIS SIDE OF THE BILL BURR FIASCO FROM LIKE A YEAR AGO! FINALLY, ANTS TAKE ON BLM AND TRUMP! AND OWEN BENJAMIN?!

If Nana was able to introspect at all and took a long hard ( :lwjxnwp:) look at her life and these last 10 years and gave us a brutally honest recount of all the mistakes she made and possible behind the scenes fallouts and blown opportunities like artie did with crash and burn I'd probably buy it. Sue, Ronnie b, the aa show, Dani, compounds litany of business blunders, Keith the cop, red bar, he absolutely has a good book in him but hell never have the self awareness or humility to let it out.
Plus he’s too much of a chicken shit to call people out. Fucking lisping fence sittin queer.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
He really doesn't understand the difference between freedom of speech and consequences of your actions. He wasn't "cancelled". A company fired him for Tweeting incredibly racist things. "They aren't people" is a pretty tough one. I don't see how you're Sirius and you see that and go, "this is fine...". He comes of as entitled. He should be able to do whatever he wants in his off-air life and see no professional consequences? Is he high?

Let's say Kramer went on his rant when Seinfeld was still on the air. Does he think NBC would have...KEPT him on the show? Or fired him over the weekend. Not sure why he thinks his situation is any different.

Happy 10 years of making excuses and never taking personal responsibility.
Are you bitter you aren't mentioned in either of Cumias books?

lowend73

Forum Clout
Based on that picture, he should have called it "Mommy's Shoes, Out Of The Closet, Into The Closet, And Out Of The Closet Again". He will struggle to sell more than a few thousand of these, and the bulk of them will end up in a rented dumpster the day after his funeral.
His skin is awfully blemish free in that picture.