Anthony Cumia (Opie and Anthony show co-host) makes some valid points

Lady cops all have serious psychological issues. Anyone can clearly see that. They all wildly overcompensate, most likely because they once heard their fathers complaining that they weren't born male. It attracts a certain type, let’s say.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Lady cops all have serious psychological issues. Anyone can clearly see that. They all wildly overcompensate, most likely because they once heard their fathers complaining that they weren't born male. It attracts a certain type, let’s say.
1692676089673.png

Boq made a sweet video about this 5 months ago

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans

Something between "this'll make daddy love me," "I'm a boss bitch," and "I hope all the low IQ alpha men at the station who remind me of the men I grew up around use all my holes."

A woman who actively wants to use force against people is not only brain broken to want that, but in any real situation of danger their womanness overrides anything they think they've acquired while training. They know they're tiny and they're terrified of any show of force so their readiness to reach for their weapons is much higher than that of male cops. That's what you want in your police force: someone that shoots some rowdy dude stumbling out of a bar.
And even tasing doesn't matter. Jamie, pull up all recent incidents of lady cops thinking they're reaching for their taser and instead grabbing their gun.

Basically we'll just let society continue to get sicker and degrade because it's too mean to tell people you're not gonna be complicit in their LARP anymore. "Women are capable of wielding authority, men can be women, niggers can be smart," etc.