Anthony Cumia (Opie and Anthony show co-host) makes some valid points

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
https://twitter.com/AnthonyCumia/status/1691997418093523307?s=20
Screenshot 2023-08-18 7.53.48 PM.png
Women should not be cops... I remember Patrice had a great bit about this, Sam Hyde did a segment on it as well. Being arrested by a female is unjustly humiliating and this fella's response by attacking her with a hammer is acceptable in my book.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Cops are taught to open fire within something like 30-40ft if the person is armed and charging at them. This female cop waited until the guy was within swinging range of his hammer. There are a bunch of bodycam videos of cops being shot to death during traffic stops in the last few years because they are no longer allowed to shoot people who reach for stuff with their hands until they actually see the person with a gun. And by then the person is usually shooting at them.

It used to be if someone reached or moved their hands you could blast them. Now they basically have to open fire on you before you can shoot. Same rules everyone had in Iraq and Afghanistan though. Terrorists could run around with guns and no one was allowed to shoot.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
It worked for the Mongols and the Scythians...Why? Because nomadic, warrior societies had little sexual dimorphism.

Cosmpolitan/Megalopolis based civilizations not onlt have too much sexual dimorphism between the genders, theres also too many 'freaks'. It would make more sense to have a specialized "police society", like the Irish in New England or the Seljuq Turks in the Abbasid caliphate. Might even be expedient to import them from abroad (to make any "racial discrimination" type suggestions irrelevant).

Then you recruit your police and auxiliaries from that pool.

chocolatehellhole

Cops are taught to open fire within something like 30-40ft if the person is armed and charging at them. This female cop waited until the guy was within swinging range of his hammer. There are a bunch of bodycam videos of cops being shot to death during traffic stops in the last few years because they are no longer allowed to shoot people who reach for stuff with their hands until they actually see the person with a gun. And by then the person is usually shooting at them.

It used to be if someone reached or moved their hands you could blast them. Now they basically have to open fire on you before you can shoot. Same rules everyone had in Iraq and Afghanistan though. Terrorists could run around with guns and no one was allowed to shoot.
You sound like a boot licker fag. Do you have a PBA sticker or Thin Blue Line flag bumper sticker?
Screenshot 2023-08-18 8.20.04 PM.png
@DMAN, pitbull him!

chocolatehellhole

It worked for the Mongols and the Scythians...Why? Because nomadic, warrior societies had little sexual dimorphism.

Cosmpolitan/Megalopolis based civilizations not onlt have too much sexual dimorphism between the genders, theres also too many 'freaks'. It would make more sense to have a specialized "police society", like the Irish in New England or the Seljuq Turks in the Abbasid caliphate. Might even be expedient to import them from abroad (to make any "racial discrimination" type suggestions irrelevant).

Then you recruit your police and auxiliaries from that pool.
Brought to you by 68 IQ professional broadcaster Boq Precision with 8 active viewers. Child bride advocate. "I'll only finger them while they're prepubescent, then I will fuck them once there is pubic hair forming. Yes, I also will have bought them as a child but that's ok because my god is a pedophile as well" ...you sick fuck
boqmecca.png
boqchild (1).png
boqchild.png

Last edited: