• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is livestreaming right now

G

IMG_20231221_195719.jpg

midwit

Forum Clout
No way it's beer. If he's back to drinking he'd hide it. Mostly because he's so scared of confrontation that he wouldn't want to have that moment with his cardiologist.

EDIT: That second pic is ooof. Got me thinking. If I had Ant money I'd scour the internet for a lethal dose of secobarbital and safeguard that shit. Even "normal rich" tier guys like Ant will have a helluva time procuring professional assisted suicide. Imagine having an 8 figure net worth and dying years after your will to live ended just because you couldn't acquire a method that was painless/not scary af. Fuck that. 3 grand well spent.

Forum Clout
He mentioned that the hat that you see in the background was Patrice's and was given to him after Patrice's death which made me feel kinda sad for him how he has been excluded from anything related to Patrice after his death but it is kinda his own fault with his whole f/n takes.
Kinda. Almost like being an open racist can eventually have negative effects on your life.