• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is livestreaming right now

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout

He's playing golf instead of COD. I assume because it is less stressful? Maybe he'll go apeshit if he loses to Tiger Woods. He also seems to be in his house in SC for a change.

He isn't drinking at the moment and is way more coherent and interacts way more with the chat than during the COD streams. Surely no one is going to make an account pretending to be Sue Lightning or Roe Cumia and try to mess with him right?

Last edited:
Forum Clout

He's playing gold instead of COD. I assume because it is less stressful? Maybe he'll go apeshit if he loses to Tiger Woods.

Also he isn't drinking at the moment and is interacting way more with the chat. Surely no one is going to make an account pretending to be Sue Lightning or Roe Cumia and try to mess with him right?

The new, subdued Nana Cue-mia.

"Sister's cunt! Bung rot nigger! Fuck!"

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Why is his golfer dressed like a Grove Street member?
Screenshot_20231222_034153_LibreTube.jpg

His Steam account is also named after his deceased cat. Thoughts and prayers:
Screenshot_20231222_034251_LibreTube.jpg

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
He really is a frail old man now
View attachment 172289
He mentioned that the hat that you see in the background was Patrice's and was given to him after Patrice's death which made me feel kinda sad for him how he has been excluded from anything related to Patrice after his death but it is kinda his own fault with his whole f/n takes.