• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony and Keith the Cop - what happened?

Forum Clout
Didn't Dawn also receive the same stipend as BroJoe?
One of his ex whores, don't remember which one, said both Joe and Dawn are on Nana's payroll and have been for decades. They probably still are. In a clip posted here a couple months ago the lisping Canadian faggot, Gavin, said Anthony pays way too many people in his orbit too much money and said he's generous to a fault.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
One of his ex whores, don't remember which one, said both Joe and Dawn are on Nana's payroll and have been for decades. They probably still are. In a clip posted here a couple months ago the lisping Canadian faggot, Gavin, said Anthony pays way too many people in his orbit too much money and said he's generous to a fault.
Half of it is probably blackmail and not generosity. They know about the other Sue Lightnings and Self Cutting Girls and other degeneracy that none of the Pests have uncovered (yet). Joe and Dawn know of the times Anthony wore mommy's shoes and panties around the house and shoved a tampon in his anus and pretended to be a woman and whatever when they were kids. So $30K a year for each of them buys a lot of silence.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Dawn has beautiful heavy Tits
17760386-7400483-image-a-18_1566940311627.jpg

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
KtC has mentioned a couple times on social media that he got the 9/11 responder lung cancer.

Pretty sure he quit compound when he got that diagnosis and started treatment.

There was never any hint of bad blood from AntH after he left.
Didn't Opie go down and have a look around. Be funny if he got it just because he wanted to see

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
I would have to agree. He does (or did) own a Massapequa house illegally cut up three ways, so I'm sure he's still renting that in addition to whatever new grifts he's scamming people with. Yacht sales? Sure. I'm sure there's some shady, backroom shenanigans going on there. Nothing Keith does is ever on the up and up. Say what you will, dude played the system and then his pay to play friend and came out on top.

Yes, I remember when he was selling knock off Nintendos on Reddit.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
KtC has mentioned a couple times on social media that he got the 9/11 responder lung cancer.

Pretty sure he quit compound when he got that diagnosis and started treatment.

There was never any hint of bad blood from AntH after he left.
He's such an inveterate grifter that it's impossible to believe that anteater-faced crook is telling the truth about being sick

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Yes, I remember when he was selling knock off Nintendos on Reddit.

Raspberry Pi / RetroPi Emulators are awesome. Your bit is lame. Who doesn't want a tiny console with every ass game on it up to PS2. If I had known Keith during that era he would have begged me to be in on it somehow.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
I would have to agree. He does (or did) own a Massapequa house illegally cut up three ways, so I'm sure he's still renting that in addition to whatever new grifts he's scamming people with. Yacht sales? Sure. I'm sure there's some shady, backroom shenanigans going on there. Nothing Keith does is ever on the up and up. Say what you will, dude played the system and then his pay to play friend and came out on top.
I
100% cash ran out.

Don't forget he was paying out THREE full time salaries. Keith, his wife and Joe. Now there's no more SXM money, he can't afford a $200,000/yr payroll on his own.

Keith & his wife milked that man out of a metric fuckton of money. Keith the fucking COP is the most 5-star, gangsta ass grift master I've ever witnessed. They must have taken that guy for over a million easy.

Say Keith and his wife cost $120,000/yr. In just 2006-2016 they would have made a combined 1.2 million. That's salaries only not including personal security/bonus or stolen funds. It VERY easy to use the bosses credit card to buy yourself a $200 coffee maker. Just sayin.
Him convincing Nana and everyone involved in the launch of Compound Media that he was the guy to run a multimedia internet start up will always be hilarious to me.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I

Him convincing Nana and everyone involved in the launch of Compound Media that he was the guy to run a multimedia internet start up will always be hilarious to me.
He had to have made a lot more than $120k a year, that’s chump change in NYC.

Not that he deserved it but had to be at least double that to “run” a media company for a guy who is too much of a pussy to negotiate with you.