Anthony and AJ Benza Legal Scholars (AKA STOP BEING MEAN TO TRUMP)

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
DIENANDIE.png

I thought ol Harv was a (((Hollywood))) globalist, shouldn't he be furious that the left-wing deep state is trying to get one of (((their))) own off the hook while Daddy Donald is being persecuted?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I thought ol Harv was a (((Hollywood))) globalist, shouldn't he be furious that the left-wing deep state is trying to get one of (((their))) own off the hook while Daddy Donald is being persecuted?
I have no idea why Anthony's so defensive about a case about an old disgusting mess coercing young girls to have sex with him through monetary incentives, it's not like it relates to him in any way.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
AJ Benza got owned by Mersh and his fat landlord. Imagine being that irrelevant.

People should stop reacting with emotion and respect the American system, but also anybody peacefully demonstrating on behalf of any black issue should be shot in the face on sight.

Imagine you can’t drink anymore so you quadruple down on the only other thing you have in life: hatred fueled by issues that have absolutely no relevance in your life whatsoever. The saddest thing is we probably won’t ever find out what tweet it is that’s going to make him drop dead in a few months.

AJ Benza is the guy that got fired from a cushy job at E! because he punched Stuttering John, right? Do him and Nana get together and commiserate over how they actually didn’t ruin their own lives with their own retard wop behavior.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
AJ Benza is the guy that got fired from a cushy job at E! because he punched Stuttering John, right? Do him and Nana get together and commiserate over how they actually didn’t ruin their own lives with their own retard wop behavior.

John was bagging on him about his late night show being canceled. Funny YouTube comment says, “30 years later and this is still the highlight of both their careers.”