• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony acts like an uninformed retard for 2 hours

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
He’s a faggot, basically.
The best thing his father ever did was tell him this. Unfortunately he tried to change a cheetah's spots and it doesn't ever work out that way.

I honestly believe if he had just embraced his foppish, homosexual ways as a child he'd be better off today. He may have left them kids alone, too.

Either way he deserves what he's got now. He sure showed Obama and the libs by having such a successful life.

Bumley

Forum Clout
It was also Opie and Norton and the other retards at Sirius and XM. Just listen to any segment about Iraq, 9/11, conspiracy theories, Ventura. They all sound like retards. When Patrice said "flushing Bin Laden down the toilet" they had no real answers. They debated like middle school children.
I was just listening to the Patrice/ Obama Deception show earlier. Like you said, Patrice didn't entrench himself in a belief, but he would "just ask questions". One thing that stuck out was Patrice talking about the total annihilation of the buildings and planes but the passport was found intact. Ant's response was "what does that mean?" Bootlicking pussy.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

May 2, 2011. Osama Bin Laden is dead. Everyone is joyous regardless of political beliefs…but not Anthony. The show starts with complaining about Obama and this goes on for 2 hours. He claims blatantly wrong things such as:

Waterboarding and Guantanamo helped us get Osama. Obama had nothing to do with it.

“The President didn’t watch Osama get shot live in a war room ! This isn’t a movie!”

Complains about liberals and Obama, claims Obama had nothing to do with this.

In this clip is hours of Anthony arguing with callers calling him a fucking uninformed idiot and Anthony sperging out on them. Also in this clip is multiple instances of Ant wielding his ban power towards anyone telling him different in Paltalk. At one point he pretends to be “chasing a guy down” and you can hear Anthony not know where to go or what to do, only to falsely claim “Ohhh wait I misread his comment I was ABOUT to ban you.”

If there is any example of the degradation of the show because of Anthony - This is it. He can not stop smoking rage crack and be appreciative that a terrorist died. He is infuriated about everything and especially the fact that a black guy killed Osama.

Tbf, Osama died in December of 2001. I'm sorry you're so stupid.