• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony acts like an uninformed retard for 2 hours

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

May 2, 2011. Osama Bin Laden is dead. Everyone is joyous regardless of political beliefs…but not Anthony. The show starts with complaining about Obama and this goes on for 2 hours. He claims blatantly wrong things such as:

Waterboarding and Guantanamo helped us get Osama. Obama had nothing to do with it.

“The President didn’t watch Osama get shot live in a war room ! This isn’t a movie!”

Complains about liberals and Obama, claims Obama had nothing to do with this.

In this clip is hours of Anthony arguing with callers calling him a fucking uninformed idiot and Anthony sperging out on them. Also in this clip is multiple instances of Ant wielding his ban power towards anyone telling him different in Paltalk. At one point he pretends to be “chasing a guy down” and you can hear Anthony not know where to go or what to do, only to falsely claim “Ohhh wait I misread his comment I was ABOUT to ban you.”

If there is any example of the degradation of the show because of Anthony - This is it. He can not stop smoking rage crack and be appreciative that a terrorist died. He is infuriated about everything and especially the fact that a black guy killed Osama.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Also in this is Anthony refusing to understand that politicians lie. He spends so much time in this clip talking about how “CUNTFUCK MOTHERS DICK OBAMA FUCKING LIED AND GOT INTO OFFICE HE’S A FUCKING LIAR SCUMBAG” and then when confronted that every politician lies or has to refit their expectations after actually becoming President, he freaks the fuck out because it is a good point that destroys what he’s saying. And he doubles down back to “WELL HE’S A FUCKING LIAR AND ALSO A NIGGER”

G

[MEDIA=youtube]PtUZJJ0ZdLg[/MEDIA]

May 2, 2011. Osama Bin Laden is dead. Everyone is joyous regardless of political beliefs…but not Anthony. The show starts with complaining about Obama and this goes on for 2 hours. He claims blatantly wrong things such as:

Waterboarding and Guantanamo helped us get Osama. Obama had nothing to do with it.

“The President didn’t watch Osama get shot live in a war room ! This isn’t a movie!”

Complains about liberals and Obama, claims Obama had nothing to do with this.

In this clip is hours of Anthony arguing with callers calling him a fucking uninformed idiot and Anthony sperging out on them. Also in this clip is multiple instances of Ant wielding his ban power towards anyone telling him different in Paltalk. At one point he pretends to be “chasing a guy down” and you can hear Anthony not know where to go or what to do, only to falsely claim “Ohhh wait I misread his comment I was ABOUT to ban you.”

If there is any example of the degradation of the show because of Anthony - This is it. He can not stop smoking rage crack and be appreciative that a terrorist died. He is infuriated about everything and especially the fact that a black guy killed Osama.
You got to believe me when I tell you...the 2000s-2010s was probably the worst time for my 'psyche'. It is so good to see Nana and ALL (yes, all) who held this type of political views suffering nowadays. Doesn't proof "karma" is real or anything...more like: Patience is rewarded.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You got to believe me when I tell you...the 2000s-2010s was probably the worst time for my 'psyche'. It is so good to see Nana and ALL (yes, all) who held this type of political views suffering nowadays. Doesn't proof "karma" is real or anything...more like: Patience is rewarded.
WHAT YOU THINK I DESERVE KARMA YOU DONT LIKE MY POLITICAL OPINIONS????? GOOOOO SCREEWWWWWW YOU FUCKING LIB UGH YOU PEOPLE FUCKING DISGUST ME BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK YOURE FUCKING BOUNCED BITCH NOT IN MY FUCKING PALTALK ROOM

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Him getting his shit pushed in about firearms by Piers Morgan of all people is still the best uninformed Nana moment imo. Anyone with even basic knowledge of firearms could have countered Piers shitty takes and called him out on the lies he was spouting, but firearms expert Nana just sat there all cucked and would occasionally chime in with some rube NRA talking point.

He's a very stupid nigger is what i'm trying to say.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Him getting his shit pushed in about firearms by Piers Morgan of all people is still the best uninformed Nana moment imo. Anyone with even basic knowledge of firearms could have countered Piers shitty takes and called him out on the lies he was spouting, but firearms expert Nana just sat there all cucked and would occasionally chime in with some rube NRA talking point.

He's a very stupid nigger is what i'm trying to say.
He literally has no informed ideas other than parroting whatever talking points he hears on Fox News. It’s what he’s done his entire fucking career with anything not having to do with fixing Air Conditionings. Nigger.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
If you listen to 9/11 show he blames " eight years of prosperity" in the Clinton years for intelligence not knowing what was being planned. Of course it turned out some actually knew a plot was brewing and bizarrely he died in the attacks himself after leaving the intelligence job as he was a booze hound with a secret second family and he lost sensitive documents.

Basically he's always been dumb

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
This was when Nana fully supported anything (((Neo Con))) thinking the Bohemian Grove would make a North African mutt like him a member despite being a filthy sodomite he was of lower stock🤓 remember this era? 🤮

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Someones level of stupidity like Anthony wouldn’t even attempt to bring up political shit on this show, let alone debate even the easiest of marks like Piers Morgan. But due to ball washer syndrome Ant got the idea that he was genuinely knowledgable. He would watch Fox News, then later at the poker table with the Fred from Brooklyns would make conversation with all his points being whatever he watched earlier in the day. Because they were equally stupid rubes or didn’t want to upset him, they agreed with Ant, and it gave him the perception that he actually knew what the fuck he was talking about. Its why whenever a caller or guest has a good point Anthony reverts back into laughing or throws out another “fact” that the person has to respond to. He literally does not know how to counter an opinion if he hasn’t had the counter argument told to him yet.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Someones level of stupidity like Anthony wouldn’t even attempt to bring up political shit on this show, let alone debate even the easiest of marks like Piers Morgan. But due to ball washer syndrome Ant got the idea that he was genuinely knowledgable. He would watch Fox News, then later at the poker table with the Fred from Brooklyns would make conversation with all his points being whatever he watched earlier in the day. Because they were equally stupid rubes or didn’t want to upset him, they agreed with Ant, and it gave him the perception that he actually knew what the fuck he was talking about. Its why whenever a caller or guest has a good point Anthony reverts back into laughing or throws out another “fact” that the person has to respond to. He literally does not know how to counter an opinion if he hasn’t had the counter argument told to him yet.
Even Patrice would concede to some shit every now and then.

I've not seen the Piers Morgan shit, because seeing both of those chodes together would give me indigestion, but it just shows that Nana don't give a shit about guns. That always bugged me, as it always does when people use firearms as a personality.

Anyway, every time Anthony waxes poetic, he changes his voice and annunciates in this way that makes me irrationally angry, like he's patronizing on shit he doesn't really know about.

I remember Jim asked him about HVAC and that's when he could really talk about something he knew. Totally different voice, none of that professor Anthony shit.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I hate baby Bush, I truly feel he's a war criminal and many more horrific things. I was so saddened when he won a 2nd term. Never once did I have it affect my job or my relationship with friends.
Ant's addicted to rage and social media
Its truly strange that Anthony hated Bush and everything about him but the minute Obama got into office he became an ultra neocon who was fine with torture and whatever other Republican policies. It cannot be stressed enough - in case no one watched the clip (don’t blame ya) - that this was a day where politics didn’t matter. We fucking “got the guy”. But Anthony cannot feel anything other than anger and can’t enjoy the moment, so he has to spend 2 hours shitting on Obama.

This segment could have easily been 30 minutes to an hour. A simple news topic and covering. The reason its so fucking long is because Anthony has to shoe horn “FUCK OBAMA HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO KILL OSAMA” even though NO ONE is arguing with him about this.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Someones level of stupidity like Anthony wouldn’t even attempt to bring up political shit on this show, let alone debate even the easiest of marks like Piers Morgan.
Anthony talked politics all of the time. From 1995 to 2001 you never heard Anthony talk politics. After 9/11 every radio show host became an arm of the US military and government. Pretty much repeating stuff like "Bin Laden" or "WMDs" every week or sometimes every day. Even non talk radio stations had their own government propaganda moments like banning Dixie Chicks songs or other stupidity.

But from 2008 onward Anthony became more and more obsessed with becoming respected as some type of political talking head. Booking himself on talk shows and Fox News over and over. Doing Compound live show during election nights. Bringing up political or social issues on O&A despite not actually leading the conversation or actually fleshing out the topic. Anthony would just mention "guns" or "Iraq" and expect Opie and Norton to somehow carry him through the entire conversation.

At some point during Obama's administration Anthony began building confidence and imagining himself as some type of intellectual pundit. And it basically never ended as he still deludes himself into viewing his existence as some radical free speech martyr. Anthony is like that faggot Mancow. Where he thinks he was never a shock jock and was always a right wing talk show host just being held back by others. Failed rebranding.
But due to ball washer syndrome Ant got the idea that he was genuinely knowledgable.
It was also Opie and Norton and the other retards at Sirius and XM. Just listen to any segment about Iraq, 9/11, conspiracy theories, Ventura. They all sound like retards. When Patrice said "flushing Bin Laden down the toilet" they had no real answers. They debated like middle school children.
He literally does not know how to counter an opinion if he hasn’t had the counter argument told to him yet.
Anthony cannot even counter the callers who bring up Sue Lightning or Feed Nana. Or those who say he bombed at the roast. He cannot debate anyone on any issue really as he never learned how. His debates on O&A consisted of him screaming over callers.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Even Patrice would concede to some shit every now and then.
There is a fairly good “argument” between the Worm and Patrice about gay people. It’s been a while since I listened to it but the basic gist is Patrice is saying “Nigga I don’t care if you have ass sex thats a sexual fetish I don’t have to care or support that or be proud of it” and Norton is taking the approach of “Well its not necessarily about the fetish part of it its just about who you love and are”. Paraphrasing all of that of course. The point is is that it’s a completely civil “argument”. Patrice and Norton can acknowledge that both of them are making some good points, even if they have a fundamentally different idea that won’t be completely swayed.

Ant is incapable of having these types of conversations where he gains a perspective he didn’t have or couldn’t understand. To Anthony a “discussion” is an argument where he HAS to be right. And being right doesn’t include actually listening to other people or their points. There was a great clip when Obama got elected. Patrice is in and Anthony is losing his fucking shit. Patrice, and everyone else is in the studio, is making the claim that there are white people who didn’t vote for Obama because he was black. Anthony REFUSES. When they reframe it as “ok, SOME. A MINOR AMOUNT of white people didn’t vote for Obama because he was black.” Anthony refuses this as well. He even says that MORE people voted FOR Obama because he was black. Literally everyone in the room is shocked at how fucking stupid he is being and it turns into a 20 minute argument where Anthony instead of conceding anything just doubles down on being retarded.
Anyway, every time Anthony waxes poetic, he changes his voice and annunciates in this way that makes me irrationally angry, like he's patronizing on shit he doesn't really know about.
Because once again, Anthony cannot disagree with a person about politics without it being personal. If you think blacks shouldn’t be lynched you’re a white guilt hollywood brainwashed liberal douchebag. There’s no way to agree to disagree because Anthony has to “win” the argument and prove you to be a limp idiot and him to be the masculine genius alpha male.
I remember Jim asked him about HVAC and that's when he could really talk about something he knew. Totally different voice, none of that professor Anthony shit.
I know what you’re talking about with the voice shit because i’ve heard it a million times. It’s his “My brain is going autopilot and regurgitating shit i read or heard” voice. He should be forced to sit in a room with actually smart people so the minute he opens his mouth he can get a view of how people actually look at him. He’s a fucking retard who obviously has no thoughts of his own. His insecurity at being a mulatto forces him to push his “Well US WHITES are better!”. His insecurity at being a man forces him to bash gays. His insecurity at being an impotent child forces him to LARP as a conservative. His insecurity at being a weak frail faggot forces him to hide behind his guns.

He’s a faggot, basically.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Anthony talked politics all of the time. From 1995 to 2001 you never heard Anthony talk politics. After 9/11 every radio show host became an arm of the US military and government. Pretty much repeating stuff like "Bin Laden" or "WMDs" every week or sometimes every day. Even non talk radio stations had their own government propaganda moments like banning Dixie Chicks songs or other stupidity.
It was a more a symptom of politics becoming ingrained with culture. The same thing happened post 2016 - Suddenly every comedian, news outlet, show, etc. became the Anti Trump hour, or how the world is so fucked up and bad, etc.
But from 2008 onward Anthony became more and more obsessed with becoming respected as some type of political talking head. Booking himself on talk shows and Fox News over and over. Doing Compound live show during election nights. Bringing up political or social issues on O&A despite not actually leading the conversation or actually fleshing out the topic. Anthony would just mention "guns" or "Iraq" and expect Opie and Norton to somehow carry him through the entire conversation.
I think the early 2008 years was Anthony still being Anthony and not jumping into his political talkshow host phase yet. Anthony hated niggers and women and what do you know, a nigger and a woman are running against each other. When it became a nigger vs an old white man all bets were off and Anthony was infuriated. If Obama were white the stupid political talk during that time would have been unnoticeable. Instead of Obama fucking up the country because of his policies, or political affiliation, or inexperience, it was simply because of him being black. Obviously you can’t just say you hate him because he’s black so Anthony had to invent other justifications. “HIS TAX POLICIES! IRAQ! OUR COUNTRIES SAFETY! HE LIES! GUNS!” We now know in hindsight that most of these fears didn’t pan out. The tax increases were unnoticeable. We never experienced another 9/11. We stayed in Iraq and Afghanistan. Everyone kept their guns. It just showed that his underlying problem was the nigger at the center of it.
At some point during Obama's administration Anthony began building confidence and imagining himself as some type of intellectual pundit. And it basically never ended as he still deludes himself into viewing his existence as some radical free speech martyr. Anthony is like that faggot Mancow. Where he thinks he was never a shock jock and was always a right wing talk show host just being held back by others. Failed rebranding.
Because as Obamas presidency drew on and he didn’t completely collapse America or turn it into a Communist utopia, Anthony had to search out more reasons and become more “educated” on how Obama was a bad President. And going back to my previous comment, it is not enough for this to be Ants opinion. He has to argue it and convince his followers that it is the right opinion so he “wins”. It’s also a massive ego stroke fueled by being around ballwashers 24/7. It’s not enough to be the clown who does Dice impressions, no no no, he has thoughts too. Somewhere between 08-12 he completely forgot that the show he was on was a comedy show. Race talk became less about making jokes and how, no no no guys, beyond the jokes they’re actually violent animals who should be killed. Because once again Anthony has to make his opinions his life, and he has to be “right”.
It was also Opie and Norton and the other retards at Sirius and XM. Just listen to any segment about Iraq, 9/11, conspiracy theories, Ventura. They all sound like retards. When Patrice said "flushing Bin Laden down the toilet" they had no real answers. They debated like middle school children.
I would leave Opie out of this equation. I can’t think of a single belief or point Opie has made about politics because even when he made them it felt like he was never invested in it. Just trying to get the show going. However that faggot fuck Norton was right there with Anthony in being an uninformed boot licking neocon.
Anthony cannot even counter the callers who bring up Sue Lightning or Feed Nana. Or those who say he bombed at the roast. He cannot debate anyone on any issue really as he never learned how. His debates on O&A consisted of him screaming over callers.
Or, when a guest was in studio, acting like a fucking pussy. It makes my skin crawl with rage thinking of these arguments because it’s the opposite of how men should argue. With the Bill Burr case, Burr got annoyed with how Ant was shoe horning how niggers are animals into a funny news story. When confronted he calls Burr a Hollywood brainwashed lib. When Burr lets go of the argument Anthony throws in another shot at black people just to get Bill riled up again. Thats not fucking “based” it’s childish because it wasn’t like Anthony was making a good point Burr couldn’t accept. He was saying nonsensical disconnected shit with 0 evidence to back it up and if you didn’t accept it you were a Hollywood Lib, and “I WAS JUST FUCKIN JOKING JEEZ DUDE DONT BE SUCH A LIB EVEN THOUGH IM TOTALLY NOT JOKING AND HATE BLACK PEOPLE.”

Or when he argued with DL Hughley about race and got absolutely destroyed. Because Anthony couldn’t counter a single point or bring one up of his own other than “Well blacks commit a lot of crime! They don’t have dads!” and whenever Hughley would counter it Ant would “HAHAHAHA HOLEEEE SHIT LOOK AT THIS MONKEY THINKING HE CAN DEBATE MY POINTS AHAHAHAA I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BECAUSE NO ONE TOLD ME HOW TO RESPOND TO THAT ARGUMENT”

I fucking hate him