Ant truly missed the chance to not die a friendless, severe alcoholic

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Just thinking back to that show he did with Jimmy and Ron right before he went into rehab. The one where he was pretending to them both that he was actually going to take sobriety seriously. Of course he had no intention of doing that and was already cracking jokes about sneaking wine and hitting on the teenage girls in there within the first week. That was his chance to change though. You could tell Ron and Jim actually wanted him to get sober and still somewhat cared about him at that point but Ant was just playing them along.

Of course he always thinks he knows best and is in control of everything but alcohol has truly recked nana's life, even moreso than his Twitter addiction. His tweeting is just an extension of his severe drinking problem that's seen him lose his job, all his friends, his ability to be funny, money, relevance etc.

At this point, all his former friends have realized he's a complete lost cause and nobody even tries anymore. They just leave him to rot in his apartment, getting hammered while screaming about niggers on stream, much like he left his own mother to rot for the last 5 years of her life.

Enjoy your racism and booze, nana. They're the only friends you have left.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
As i’ve said hundreds of times, Nana is so deluded into thinking everyone left him because they’re Hollywood libs because he doesn’t understand the extent to his depravity and he doesn’t understand who hates him and who doesn’t.

Anthony still thinks he’s in 2013, talking about how black people commit the most crimes and you need to keep your home safe. If he were just that I don’t think these guys would have a problem associating with him, even if they disagree. But it has progressively evolved into wishing death on black children and Ant has no perception why that’s bad. If he were questioned he’d go “OH OH OH SO ITS OK FOR BLACKS TO LAUGH ABOUT AND KILL WHITE BABIES??? SORRY FUCKER I’M NOT GOING TO TREAT A RACE WITH RESPECT THAT DOESNT FUCKING RESPECT ME” and on and on, not realizing he’s talking about a fucking BABY dying. Everybody, especially those who were around him, know theres not even a hint of humor with it. It’s not shock jock racist jokes and it’s just racism to a despicable level.

As to not understanding who truly hates him, just listen to Ant talk. He knows Joe Derosa, Bill Burr, and Ronnie B all hate him. All three former O&A guests with varying levels of reverence. Sure, they may all be libs but they’re not one minded drones. They were around Anthony spouting racist jokes and didn’t give a shit because they were JOKES. And suddenly when they have a problem with cheering for black babies dying they’re “sensitive libs”. However this doesn’t account for the countless people in Anthonys former circle who fucking hate his guts now. Jim Norton, Opie, Kenny, Danny Ross, LOS, Keith, Bro Joe, Colin Flaherty, all hate him for varying reasons with none of them having to do with being “liberal”.

But Ant has formed a finely crafted shell around himself since 2014. He convinced himself that he was fired for “speaking the truth” and not calling all black people animal predators because he was beat by a woman. Over the next 10 years he has attempted to prove what he considered “the truth” by being even more openly racist. It is so integral to his identity and it has to be, because to admit that not every black is an animal is to accept that he freaked the fuck out and got fired from SXM due to an overreaction based on his warped perspective.

The booze no doubt allows him to power through this and be 5x more vitriolic and confident than he were if he were sober. You cannot tell me Ant wasn’t drunk when he beat Dani, sent out the tweets that got him fired, came to the subreddit, would tweet until 4am, etc.

lowend73

never caught lackin
Just thinking back to that show he did with Jimmy and Ron right before he went into rehab. The one where he was pretending to them both that he was actually going to take sobriety seriously. Of course he had no intention of doing that and was already cracking jokes about sneaking wine and hitting on the teenage girls in there within the first week. That was his chance to change though. You could tell Ron and Jim actually wanted him to get sober and still somewhat cared about him at that point but Ant was just playing them along.

Of course he always thinks he knows best and is in control of everything but alcohol has truly recked nana's life, even moreso than his Twitter addiction. His tweeting is just an extension of his severe drinking problem that's seen him lose his job, all his friends, his ability to be funny, money, relevance etc.

At this point, all his former friends have realized he's a complete lost cause and nobody even tries anymore. They just leave him to rot in his apartment, getting hammered while screaming about niggers on stream, much like he left his own mother to rot for the last 5 years of her life.

Tell the last 2 people that actually showed you honest concern and basically had an on air intervention. He's a man child.

BootyJuice

I wonder if this is why Jimmy finally severed ties? Poor fella’s been struggling with recovery for 40 years, Nana couldn’t even give it a sincere week.

Just kidding, obviously Jim is only friends with people he thinks can help his career.
Has Norton severed ties? Wasn’t Nana posting a selfie of them the weekend after Burr had Club Soda Kenny do his job for once?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Considering that Jim and Sam seems to be close to the ends, It will be funny to see Jim starting a podcast with one of his friends completely excluding Ant.
I wonder how angry Bobby is that Nor-tone jumped ship to Burr’s network with the Chip show after he started it using Bobby’s equipment and studios. Loyal to a fault haha.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
As i’ve said hundreds of times, Nana is so deluded into thinking everyone left him because they’re Hollywood libs because he doesn’t understand the extent to his depravity and he doesn’t understand who hates him and who doesn’t.

Anthony still thinks he’s in 2013, talking about how black people commit the most crimes and you need to keep your home safe. If he were just that I don’t think these guys would have a problem associating with him, even if they disagree. But it has progressively evolved into wishing death on black children and Ant has no perception why that’s bad. If he were questioned he’d go “OH OH OH SO ITS OK FOR BLACKS TO LAUGH ABOUT AND KILL WHITE BABIES??? SORRY FUCKER I’M NOT GOING TO TREAT A RACE WITH RESPECT THAT DOESNT FUCKING RESPECT ME” and on and on, not realizing he’s talking about a fucking BABY dying. Everybody, especially those who were around him, know theres not even a hint of humor with it. It’s not shock jock racist jokes and it’s just racism to a despicable level.

As to not understanding who truly hates him, just listen to Ant talk. He knows Joe Derosa, Bill Burr, and Ronnie B all hate him. All three former O&A guests with varying levels of reverence. Sure, they may all be libs but they’re not one minded drones. They were around Anthony spouting racist jokes and didn’t give a shit because they were JOKES. And suddenly when they have a problem with cheering for black babies dying they’re “sensitive libs”. However this doesn’t account for the countless people in Anthonys former circle who fucking hate his guts now. Jim Norton, Opie, Kenny, Danny Ross, LOS, Keith, Bro Joe, Colin Flaherty, all hate him for varying reasons with none of them having to do with being “liberal”.

But Ant has formed a finely crafted shell around himself since 2014. He convinced himself that he was fired for “speaking the truth” and not calling all black people animal predators because he was beat by a woman. Over the next 10 years he has attempted to prove what he considered “the truth” by being even more openly racist. It is so integral to his identity and it has to be, because to admit that not every black is an animal is to accept that he freaked the fuck out and got fired from SXM due to an overreaction based on his warped perspective.

The booze no doubt allows him to power through this and be 5x more vitriolic and confident than he were if he were sober. You cannot tell me Ant wasn’t drunk when he beat Dani, sent out the tweets that got him fired, came to the subreddit, would tweet until 4am, etc.
I don't understand how anyone associates him, even fags like Gavin or Mayr have to think how fucking despicable he is

As i’ve said hundreds of times, Nana is so deluded into thinking everyone left him because they’re Hollywood libs because he doesn’t understand the extent to his depravity and he doesn’t understand who hates him and who doesn’t
On top of that, he's also an unkempt alcoholic slob who wears the same clothes for years on end and spits on his own floor, because apparently he "doesn't give a fuck". Turns out that most people tend not to want to associate with such folks, even the ones who don't nigger-tweet every forty-five seconds.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words

Youre really bring nanas buzz down, party pooper.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money

Derosa is back to not liking Ant? I know they made up after his LA dreams didn't work out.

On top of that, he's also an unkempt alcoholic slob who wears the same clothes for years on end and spits on his own floor, because apparently he "doesn't give a fuck". Turns out that most people tend not to want to associate with such folks, even the ones who don't nigger-tweet every forty-five seconds.
Spitting on the floor after learning about it from a movie that came out when he was like 30. He's mentally able to be influenced by media -like a child might be- well into adulthood. Which always makes for a cool dude.