Ant lectures intern about tweeting racist stuff

Yeah, AntH decided he had enough money and completely voluntarily gave up his gig to drop red pills full time.

cope.PNG

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yeah, AntH decided he had enough money and completely voluntarily gave up his gig to drop red pills full time.

View attachment 196034
I’d love for these ballwashers to try to explain the net positive 9; “saying whatever he wants” to Cumias career, beyond the childish satisfaction of “saying whatever he wants”. So far the only thing Nana has tried to educate anyone on is black people commit crime, not a novel idea. Besides that it’s just the freedom to say nigger, but not even that, you have to say FN.

So the net positive to Cumias career is seriously just that petulant idea of nana booboo i can say whatever i want, because nothing he says has any substance or impact beyond holding 0 filter. He seriously values that more than a career or social acceptance.

I’d love for these ballwashers to try to explain the net positive 9; “saying whatever he wants” to Cumias career, beyond the childish satisfaction of “saying whatever he wants”. So far the only thing Nana has tried to educate anyone on is black people commit crime, not a novel idea. Besides that it’s just the freedom to say nigger, but not even that, you have to say FN.

So the net positive to Cumias career is seriously just that petulant idea of nana booboo i can say whatever i want, because nothing he says has any substance or impact beyond holding 0 filter. He seriously values that more than a career or social acceptance.
"Jokes on you I didn't even like that CUCKED woke chocolate hellhole, I had every intention of fleeing hundreds of miles into swampland all along!"