• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ant is extra hammered and tweeting tonight

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
β€Ž
β€Ž
Screenshot_20230210_071205_Samsung Internet.jpg

πŸ˜‚πŸ‘.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
β€Ž
β€Ž
It's clearly all misguided rage at this point. He lost his home, his "dream job", millions of dollars, countless friendships and respect with this shit and he knows it, he just channels all those "uncomfortable feelings" as he calls them into blaming an entire race.

Lately he's been talking about hoping to get a paid gig on a radio station down in SC if/when he moves. That's how deluded and detached from reality he is.

Its going around Reddit now.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
β€Ž
β€Ž
I watched this video the other day because I enjoy people shitting on this goofy Madonna promo. I was fucking shocked that he took a call from a black guy and was amicable with him. By his tweets, I'd assume that he's not even cool with them on an individual basis anymore. The black guy also seems to be trying to do a Patrice impression. He talks exactly like him but he just repeats himself and isn't funny. Nana's probably confused and thinks it is Patrice and that's the only reason he doesn't call him nigger garbage.

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
β€Ž
β€Ž
He spends way too much time thinking about and watching videos of niggers. If you don't pay attention to them 24 7 they kinda just don't exist until you see a knockout game or a chimpout every now and then. He's addicted to coons.
In my daily life I never have a negative interaction with them. It’s all online. This nigga could actually enjoy his life if someone took away his phone.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
β€Ž
β€Ž
In my daily life I never have a negative interaction with them. It’s all online. This nigga could actually enjoy his life if someone took away his phone.
Seriously, he seeks this shit out. Someone needs to get this faggot a new karaoke machine so he has something he enjoys to put his energy into. Video games are no good because he just screams nigger the whole time he plays them.

G

I've had some negative encounters but some good ones too. It is very annoying that the media would howl until the end of time if the reverse happened. That's why I just avoid these stories and videos of shitskins... Being angry about it doesn't feel good and there's nothing you can do about the jigaboo menace. So why Ant still floods his mind with this shit at 60 is insane.