Ant has competition for his dream girl

bombvest

Call me a pedo but i think she is really cute. I'm short so....
vault.jpg

G

How strange. In some pictures she looks like a little girl and in other pictures she really does look like a 23-year-old who is really short.

I honestly don’t understand the attraction. This isn’t some ugly dude who can’t get women his own… height? Age?

So what specifically attracts him to her? I mean it has to be the size, right? That’s creepy. Really really creepy.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
How strange. In some pictures she looks like a little girl and in other pictures she really does look like a 23-year-old who is really short.

I honestly don’t understand the attraction. This isn’t some ugly dude who can’t get women his own… height? Age?

So what specifically attracts him to her? I mean it has to be the size, right? That’s creepy. Really really creepy.
Being on TV helps

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you

Her skeleton fused when she was 8 or around that, but she’s still aging. In a way, she’s lucky she doesn’t have a genetic mutation that will kill her in another 5 years, or freakish midget proportions.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Her skeleton fused when she was 8 or around that, but she’s still aging. In a way, she’s lucky she doesn’t have a genetic mutation that will kill her in another 5 years, or freakish midget proportions.

So she still went though puberty and developed? If so, that makes it monumentally less despicable. Still odd, but I was thinking she had a juvenile body. I've seen some clips of her talking and stuff, but I can't really remember.

G

So she still went though puberty and developed? If so, that makes it monumentally less despicable. Still odd, but I was thinking she had a juvenile body. I've seen some clips of her talking and stuff, but I can't really remember.
Yeah, I guess if she developed it’s less weird by quite a measure. But it’s still creepy. I mean go get a regular sized woman. To specifically want someone that size is incredibly suspicious.