• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ant gave up.

WhereWeAt

No it’s fucking shit. This has nothing to do with what i said in my original post. I didn’t mean Opie was genuine. He isn’t. But what I meant is that what he’s doing now is more respectable at the end of the day. I’m talking about his career post Westwood One with the shit he’s doing now. It’s all unlistenable.

Maybe 3 or 4 years ago, Opie could've gone back to spinnning records for basically no money at WBAB or some local Long Island station a few times per week. It would've allowed him to keep a foot in the relevancy door and the bragging rights to claim the biggest audience of the 3 post-O&A shows. But that would've meant doing his own work/prep/production, which he's likely forgotten how to do.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Maybe 3 or 4 years ago, Opie could've gone back to spinnning records for basically no money at WBAB or some local Long Island station a few times per week. It would've allowed him to keep a foot in the relevancy door and the bragging rights to claim the biggest audience of the 3 post-O&A shows. But that would've meant doing his own work/prep/production, which he's likely forgotten how to do.
I always thought he should have done that, but if you remember "spinning records" turned into an insult between them

Mr Ass

Ant gave up...... pretending to straight.
uploadfromtaptalk1404592313036.jpg

WhereWeAt

Ant gave up...... pretending to straight.View attachment 95866

The only problem I have with this post is that it plays into Anthony's hands when he says the whole Sue Lightning this is "Because he's freinds with Bailey Jay." No, we knew you were friends for a long time, Sue is not Bailey.

Speaking of Bailey, didn't she drop off the radar? I heard she gained a fuckton of weight.

AntH could've ridden the Trump / 'owning the libs' momentum & was perfectly placed with a good head-start of hopeful fans. Nearly every grifter from that era has built a sizable network; Daily Wire/Shapiro, Rubin, The Blaze, etc. Even Crowder's adderall-infused crossdressed warblings where popular enough, If only he'd held-off on a near 100% paywall then he might've still had some semblance of relevance.

Bobo's probably the only genuine friend he's got left since he got lost

G

The only problem I have with this post is that it plays into Anthony's hands when he says the whole Sue Lightning this is "Because he's freinds with Bailey Jay." No, we knew you were friends for a long time, Sue is not Bailey.

Speaking of Bailey, didn't she drop off the radar? I heard she gained a fuckton of weight.
DbGlEesXUAAx68N.jpg

Apparently this is AFTER liposuction.

The sound you're hearing of a hyena being raped is actually Joe DeRosa crying over his dream "girl" becoming a porker 🐷🐖

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Which is stupid. Spinning records as a passionate hobby job is far more respectable than any of the flailing they've done since the show blew up.
Probably better optics for Opie to just retire semi gracefully instead of playing Nirvana and Third Eye Blind during the afternoon rush. Jockeys don’t make shit haha.

AntH could've ridden the Trump / 'owning the libs' momentum & was perfectly placed with a good head-start of hopeful fans. Nearly every grifter from that era has built a sizable network; Daily Wire/Shapiro, Rubin, The Blaze, etc. Even Crowder's adderall-infused crossdressed warblings where popular enough, If only he'd held-off on a near 100% paywall then he might've still had some semblance of relevance.

Bobo's probably the only genuine friend he's got left since he got lost
I've posted it a few times and don't wanna be one of those faggots that breaks out the same post as a "greatest hits" type thing, but if you check, AntH was in the perfect position to capitalize on every Conservative/Culture War happening since fucking Gamergate like ten years ago, and not only didn't, but often did what appears to be the deliberate exact opposite of it.

One of the most successful "Rantube" guys out there now is this sack of shit.

1676603935881.png

A man who was at one time nationally known for his "quick wit" and "hilarious, off the cuff jokes" found a way to be less successful than one of the absolute least charismatic, least funniest cocksuckers I've ever seen on any video platform. And less successful than him by a lot.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
He made two big mistakes. One was showing his ugly pocked up nana face on video. Two was not posting daily best of clips on YouTube.

Even the nopie shows weren't as good as the Opie shows though... You need white rice with your chicken teriyaki.
He also made the big mistake of going on a racist Twitter rant after predicting many times he could get fired for his tweets. I remember once in the Trayvon era he actually said he walks a fine line with his tweets and Sam said "you do?"