• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ant gave up.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Remember after Ant got fired in 2014 how he marketed his new solo show heavy? This was going to be UNCENSORED Anthony - NO MANAGEMENT , NO BOSSES - ME. And best of all, NO OPSTER!!! HAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT!! HE WAS HOLDING ME BACK!!

He would constantly brag about how fast he was growing, how he was making a profit, even the Worm said he had a bigger audience there than at Sirius. Then around 2019, around when Keith got fired, he got lost. Now Anthony was never a marketing genius, and it can only be assumed that all growth for CM stopped after Artie was let go. But even shitty marketing is better than no marketing at all. There was no captain at the head of the ship until fat Erock was hired, who is arguably more fucking retarded than Keith.

Listen to any TACS clip where Ant talks about Opie. “WE’RE IN OUR FUCKING 60’S! YOU’RE NOT GONNA BE BIG AGAIN! JUST RIDE OUT YOUR FAME ! :image_9253: “ But he seemingly forgets he tried to reinvent himself at 55, failed miserably, and now pretends he’s just doing this for fun. He doesn’t even want to be big!

This is why out of all three shows, Opie’s podcast will always be the best and most genuine. Ask yourself: When Opie started his podcast, did he spend six figures on lighting, studio equipment, studio space, employees and producers, his own website, app and audio feed, etc? Did he try to reinvent himself as some political pundit? Did he ever pretend like what he was doing could compare to O&A? No. He decided not to sink good money into a retarded hobby.

I don’t know what i’m getting at besides how big of a fucking white trash failure Anthony is.

Yeah, except that most of that never happened.

The network shit was 100% Keith. AntH might have bragged about it the first year when the initial subs were rolling in, but he had (and has) zero plans of building a media empire. Without KtC the "network" would have always just have been TACS in his basement.

The studio was also 100% Keith. The only thing AntH wanted was to get the Legion of Skanks out of his pool.

And we have no idea why KtC left, but one thing you can be sure of is that pissey eyed nonconfrontational Anthony didn't fire him.

This is why out of all three shows, Opie’s podcast will always be the best and most genuine. Ask yourself: When Opie started his podcast, did he spend six figures on lighting, studio equipment, studio space, employees and producers, his own website, app and audio feed, etc? Did he try to reinvent himself as some political pundit? Did he ever pretend like what he was doing could compare to O&A? No. He decided not to sink good money into a retarded hobby.

Another heap of revisionist horseshit. Opie genuine? Seriously?

There is literally nothing about Opie that is genuine. Almost everything he ever said on air was complete bullshit. And he spent his post-firing years in a delusional fervor that some big market outlet was going to pick him up at something close to his shock jock era salary. Are we really calling the Westwood One era OpieRaqio podcast "genuine"?

And TACS at its worst it is still better than anything Opie has done post O&A. Which isn't saying much

The network shit was 100% Keith. AntH might have bragged about it the first year when the initial subs were rolling in, but he had (and has) zero plans of building a media empire. Without KtC the "network" would have always just have been TACS in his basement.

The studio was also 100% Keith. The only thing AntH wanted was to get the Legion of Skanks out of his pool.
He also delegated KtC to think of everything for him. Buck stops with the Compound Boss.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Keith and fat kike E-Rock had little to do with CPM's failure.

There was never any vision, or plan.

Tranth is a high-school dropout alcoholic moron faggot.

He underpants-gnomed the grift from disgruntled XM fans.

Lost the momentum when his shit platform, failure to recruit and retain talent, and boss-nigger Anth couldn't be fucked to show up for work at his own fucking company.

Compound Media is the lesson Tranth failed to learn from Permanently Suspended. Yick.

It's always been glaringly obvious that Nana is ill-equipped to "host" anything, and that he's deeply uncomfortable with being one. He's a born second banana, a sidekick (at best), with a face made for radio. He sees himself as being a cool, Jack Paar or Dick Cavett kind of guy, but he's really just a shabbily-dressed alcoholic who only does the show to keep himself from drinking himself to death at home, and to flirt with Gavin and Geno.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang

And we have no idea why KtC left, but one thing you can be sure of is that pissey eyed nonconfrontational Anthony didn't fire him.
Ant is still at the core of the problem. He’s a scared unmotivated faggot. Like Joe said, he had the brains for “business” while Ant had a brain for “funny”. I mean Anthony isn’t even the head of his own network. Opie has his own thing and is the head of it. Jim and Sam have the same with the only exception being that they’re under Sirius XM’s umbrella. Why? Because he’s a scared faggot with no knowledge of how to run a business. So he brought in a badge wielding swindler to run his shit, then a fat retarded incompetent intern.

Also we do have no idea why Keith left but it seemed just mutual. Keith is an ex cop and truly doesn’t need to run Ant’s shitty network to live. And hey, if the network idea is so much Keith’s, why doesn’t Anthony just accept his obscurity like he implies and scale back his “network” into just his show?

There is literally nothing about Opie that is genuine. Almost everything he ever said on air was complete bullshit. And he spent his post-firing years in a delusional fervor that some big market outlet was going to pick him up at something close to his shock jock era salary. Are we really calling the Westwood One era OpieRaqio podcast "genuine"?
No it’s fucking shit. This has nothing to do with what i said in my original post. I didn’t mean Opie was genuine. He isn’t. But what I meant is that what he’s doing now is more respectable at the end of the day. I’m talking about his career post Westwood One with the shit he’s doing now. It’s all unlistenable.
And TACS at its worst it is still better than anything Opie has done post O&A. Which isn't saying much
This is so hard, because I can’t refute this point at all because they’re both so god awful it’s like choosing to fuck your mom or your dad.

G

I’ll keep saying it every time this comes up, all Anthony had to do was hitch himself to the Luis Gomez wagon and he could have coasted to retirement. They would have had a decent show together and he could have provided the seed money for what became GAS digital. Nothing crazy but good enough for a guy in his 60s who had already earned 8 figures for talking on the radio 18 hours a week.

Ant is still at the core of the problem.

No one is arguing that. And I'd go further and add that many of the reasons CM faltered are the places where AntH made the decisions (the paywall, turning down Gavin/Luis partnerships, the shitty desk/green screen, paying for HQ bandwidth)

But all that stuff about AntH wanting to build a media empire is crap. AntH wanted to drink beer, play video games, and work as little as possible. (And in latter years add 'Tweet about niggers' to that list). He is the among the laziest man children in existance and was not looking to put in any form of effort.

And hey, if the network idea is so much Keith’s, why doesn’t Anthony just accept his obscurity like he implies and scale back his “network” into just his show?

Because he's above everything else a non-confrontational lazy coward. And coasting forward is current path of least confrontation/effort. And I fully expect the studio to go away shorty after he's down south

But what I meant is that what he’s doing now is more respectable at the end of the day. I’m talking about his career post Westwood One with the shit he’s doing now. It’s all unlistenable.

Career post Westwood One? He has no career past Westwood One. He's doing a vanity podcast that isn't earning a dime and reposting shit from 10 years ago still desperately hoping to go viral.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES

I've been repeating this point for years to no avail. Compound CumiaCels refuse to see the fact that Opie has been chilling and Anthony has been funneling everything he can into appearing even half or 25% of what he is. Opie doesn't care. He even admits he ain't shit anymore.

The potential is still in them both to be useful, but the irony is, it can only be accessed in the presence of the other. And they refuse to talk.

Case in point ^^^

Some people live in denial, blissfully.

I can’t refute this point at all because they’re both so god awful it’s like choosing to fuck your mom or your dad.

And in this post we find wisdom. A salient analogy

He has no career past Westwood One. He's doing a vanity podcast that isn't earning a dime and reposting shit from 10 years ago still desperately hoping to go viral.

Opie's podcast brings in a few hundred dollars a week and it costs him absolutely nothing to produce. If you're going to exaggerate to make your point, you might as well not even make points because you're just outright lying. After operational costs, Cumia is losing more money than Opie.

Stlaker Child

Black men do NOT fart in my wife's vagina, child
hqdefault.jpg

Imagine falling so far that you have to latch onto this guy for clout and listeners