• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ant cancels show, Milo posts vague tweet

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anthony Cumia married his ugly older brothers sloppy seconds (because he wanted to be considered a man to his whore mothers bar friends). Cheated on her which lead to the nasty divorce. Now hates all women because of this, rather than realizing it was all his fault

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I can already foresee gavin saying he now understands what opie had to put up with for so many years after he sacks anthony for having the work ethic of a f/n. the opester always wins
I still think big bro gets at least something every month, maybe a couple of hundred dollars…

If Gavin fires AntH then it literally is ALL OVER for the cow.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Anthony Cumia married his ugly older brothers sloppy seconds (because he wanted to be considered a man to his whore mothers bar friends). Cheated on her which lead to the nasty divorce. Now hates all women because of this, rather than realizing it was all his fault
She looks like the grinch got impregnated by the ugly sons of anarchy guy and she slid out.

Jizz

Forum Clout
Did Nana do a show on Thursday?
No he flew to Rochester for Dabblecon 2 this weekend. Today they are doing a roast and karaoke but I don't know if AntH is a roaster.

It's $30 for the livestream or $200 for a ticket!

• Friday, August 16th at 8p ET – The Roast of the Dabbleverse hosted by Bob Levy
  • Saturday, August 17th at 12p ET – Live podcasts featuring Tookie/Potato Soup, WATP, and The Uncle Rico Show
  • Saturday, August 17th at 8p ET – The 2nd Annual Dabbie Awards

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
No he flew to Rochester for Dabblecon 2 this weekend. Today they are doing a roast and karaoke but I don't know if AntH is a roaster.

• Friday, August 16th at 8p ET – The Roast of the Dabbleverse hosted by Bob Levy
  • Saturday, August 17th at 12p ET – Live podcasts featuring Tookie/Potato Soup, WATP, and The Uncle Rico Show
$200 for vip. These are the benefits:

Screenshot_20240816_100227_Chrome.jpg

You get a special vip table that's reserved for you but also you can come in an hour early to snag a table even though it won't be as good as the one that's literally reserved for you as a vip patron. And you get a poster. That's gotta be the worst vip package I've ever seen.

lowend73

Forum Clout
$200 for vip. These are the benefits:

View attachment 217265

You get a special vip table that's reserved for you but also you can come in an hour early to snag a table even though it won't be as good as the one that's literally reserved for you as a vip patron. And you get a poster. That's gotta be the worst vip package I've ever seen.
And you get to see that Bucktoothed retard dickriding Cumia. What a huge convention of losers

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout

So Nana did one show this week. He lies and makes up the excuse that he is flying out. Nana does the show from his living room. All he has to do is turn the camera on. It doesn't have to be at 4:30. All his ballwasher subscribers are retarded.

Forum Clout

Seems shitty.