• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another person I fucked with as Child. on the level of "bubbler/chiseler" (so am premptively apologizing)

DMAN

NOW YAW MESSIN WITH A SON OF A BITCH!!!
Forum Clout
Have you ever been playing psyops on me governor? I genuinely hope you would tell me if you were lying.

G

Somalis are a tough one man. On the one hand they come from a primitive culture but act like the second coming of Haile Selassie, on the other they have heads shaped like Bunya nuts and none of their cars have intact bumpers
Somalis are like African "Pashtun"...if you go to the periphery cities in Ethiopia, Somalis run everything, even when Ethiopia was compelled to occupy (southern) Somalia in the mid 2000s. All the cash-handling/money-transfer/qat trade/coffee trade to djibouti...was and is conducted by Somalis. Somalis are more "worldly" than Ethiopians, being a coastal people, they had interactions with the world (and a history curbed my academia, along with Sudan) that is loftier and richer than Ethiopia's. Hatshepsut's dynasty hailed from what is now modern Somalia by that dynasty's own admission (the Land of Punt). Haile Selassie was a shill, and for all his pyramid-hand signs, he ended up being buried in the royal palace toilet by a former slave. (Mengistu)

Had it not been for the British colonizing East Africa...Somalis would have reached Mt. Kiliminjaro and the Serengeti by the 19th century. They were expanding North-South for centuries starting in the 12th. And I forecast with the wane of the "Anglo-American" empire's chokehold on the red sea/persian gulf/indian ocean littoral...the first people to truly benefit will be the Somalis.

You see their "initiative" vis-a-vis their neighbors whether Ethiopians Eritreans Yemenis Kenyans etc by the fact that there are MORE Somalis in the West than all those populations combined. (Not for the lack of want of those other populations...alot of eritreans used the 'somali' passports to seek asylum as their dictator president keeps their citizens captive for eg)

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Somalis are like African "Pashtun"...if you go to the periphery cities in Ethiopia, Somalis run everything, even when Ethiopia was compelled to occupy (southern) Somalia in the mid 2000s. All the cash-handling/money-transfer/qat trade/coffee trade to djibouti...was and is conducted by Somalis. Somalis are more "worldly" than Ethiopians, being a coastal people, they had interactions with the world (and a history curbed my academia, along with Sudan) that is loftier and richer than Ethiopia's. Hatshepsut's dynasty hailed from what is now modern Somalia by that dynasty's own admission (the Land of Punt). Haile Selassie was a shill, and for all his pyramid-hand signs, he ended up being buried in the royal palace toilet by a former slave. (Mengistu)

Had it not been for the British colonizing East Africa...Somalis would have reached Mt. Kiliminjaro and the Serengeti by the 19th century. They were expanding North-South for centuries starting in the 12th. And I forecast with the wane of the "Anglo-American" empire's chokehold on the red sea/persian gulf/indian ocean littoral...the first people to truly benefit will be the Somalis.

You see their "initiative" vis-a-vis their neighbors whether Ethiopians Eritreans Yemenis Kenyans etc by the fact that there are MORE Somalis in the West than all those populations combined. (Not for the lack of want of those other populations...alot of eritreans used the 'somali' passports to seek asylum as their dictator president keeps their citizens captive for eg)
Where does the goat/child/child goat fucking come into play

G

Where does the goat/child/child goat fucking come into play
Projection? I have never heard of, nor introduced to beastiality, until coming to the West. Who spread the goat-fucking meme before the invading US military btw? The nigger jim suckers and the chris kyle sociopaths...you're gonna take their word? LOL

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Projection? I have never heard of, nor introduced to beastiality, until coming to the West. Who spread the goat-fucking meme before the invading US military btw? The nigger jim suckers and the chris kyle sociopaths...you're gonna take their word? LOL
Screenshot_2.png

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
Forum Clout
I've only ever seen it in Afghanistan, tbh, but it likely happens wherever you have isolated goat herders. I notice you didn't address the child part. Could that be because because the "African Pashtun" likes to fuck boys in the ass?