• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another person I fucked with as Child. on the level of "bubbler/chiseler" (so am premptively apologizing)

G

I'm sorry I hurt you....

Faggot.
this is contempt you are witnessing...I dont think I have 'hurt' as an emotion, and if I did, I wouldnt show it online thats for sure.

Anyway, you're a fine fella bubbs. Remember, you started this. I just had to let things off my chest, but Im bored of your shenaniganz now.

G

Boq is really paranoid about us torpedoing his hard earned tens of followers on his youtube channel, trying to get out in front. Gave me an apology too but I'm not sure I trust it. I miss @Child.
There is absolutely nothing you can do to my youtube but promote it tbhya...My apology was very specific. For denying you were funny. And you're right about my work seeming lazy and poorly researched (I would call it 'stream of consciousness').

G

Thank you for admitting it publicly.

i.png

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.youtube.com/@quantumofconscience6538[/URL]

As long as I people of his ilk vouching for me, I'm cool

chocolatehellhole

My posts here will be studied by Somali academics
Forum Clout
^^ Will I be covered in, consuming, or merely 'shopped in feces? Make sure to make the fecal hue different from my shit-colored skin, Scorsese.
I've said it once, I've said it twice.. I'll say it again. I'm not into that disgusting degenerate shit. I only shoot tactical doody, it's not a toy.

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
Forum Clout
And you're right about my work seeming lazy and poorly researched (I would call it 'stream of consciousness').
I've watched a couple of your streams, and this is what really threw me off. I tune in to learn some Arabic and I'm hearing about some mystery cacs popping up in ancient Ethiopia. Not to say that's not interesting, but I still can't count in Arabic.

G

I've watched a couple of your streams, and this is what really threw me off. I tune in to learn some Arabic and I'm hearing about some mystery cacs popping up in ancient Ethiopia. Not to say that's not interesting, but I still can't count in Arabic.

[inside baseball time] Google adsense told me, "I cant categorize my channel as educational unless I be educating". I've since recategorized my work as: Entertainment. (btw, different categories give you access to different adsense levels. News/Politics = least, Education = most.

I dont even use ads...they are a pain because you have to be talking about the most lukewarm non-controversial shit or they will limit it anyway.

Teaching the Arabic alphabet and basic grammar and counting etc is fun...but my true calling is 'reverse engineering'/peering behind the curtain/ Boqsplaining.