Another false flag yeah?

Hearing the Christmas music always gets a niggas ribs. Everyone should be happy and in the Christmas spirit. Meanwhile, Rick is crying for sympathy over his cyberstalkers and completely over exaggerating everything.
What even happened there? I’m guessing someone called the fire marshall saying that patrick’s fat ass put a bar with 5 people in it over capacity.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Hearing the Christmas music always gets a niggas ribs. Everyone should be happy and in the Christmas spirit. Meanwhile, Rick is crying for sympathy over his cyberstalkers and completely over exaggerating everything.
People are in a bar on Christmas Eve trying to forget they’re in a bar on Christmas Eve and piggy is oinking about online rascals

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
What even happened there? I’m guessing someone called the fire marshall saying that patrick’s fat ass put a bar with 5 people in it over capacity.
Rick was oinking heavily about covid mandates and how if you don’t follow them you’re literally killing everyone’s grandma. He then posted a picture of himself and 4 or 5 other people unmasked drinking at a bar. Some concerned citizens, possibly named Joe Cumia, may have reported the bar for breaking health codes. Someone may have spoken to Rick about it, possibly asking him to stop sharing pictures on social media. You know, so they don’t have to worry about all these evil trolls he’s completely aware follows him. Yet, he still insists on involving others in his alleged harassment. Rick doesn’t like being told he’s not a special boy every day.

Rick was oinking heavily about covid mandates and how if you don’t follow them you’re literally killing everyone’s grandma. He then posted a picture of himself and 4 or 5 other people unmasked drinking at a bar. Some concerned citizens, possibly named Joe Cumia, may have reported the bar for breaking health codes. Someone may have spoken to Rick about it, possibly asking him to stop sharing pictures on social media. You know, so they don’t have to worry about all these evil trolls he’s completely aware follows him. Yet, he still insists on involving others in his alleged harassment. Rick doesn’t like being told he’s not a special boy every day.
Poor guy, I hope it’s all over soon for him. Thoughts and prayers etc.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:

80-C6-FB4-F-9-AEA-4784-B4-E5-BBCB6-F7-BAECB.jpg

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
I think that he'll take a page out of Comet Pizza's playbook. If you remember, they hired a dude who had an IMDB page to safely shoot a bullet into their business at a time when nobody was in danger of being hurt, to divert attention away from the burgeoning PizzaGate story.

I think that Pat will do something similar. I think that he will create false threats with an accomplice (again, my money's on Starship Faggot), and he'll shoot a single bullet at his slophouse and try to say that stalkers did a drive by.

Heads on a swivel. Pussy Bitch Pat is desperate, and desperate pigs are hungry pigs.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
I think that he'll take a page out of Comet Pizza's playbook. If you remember, they hired a dude who had an IMDB page to safely shoot a bullet into their business at a time when nobody was in danger of being hurt, to divert attention away from the burgeoning PizzaGate story.

I think that Pat will do something similar. I think that he will create false threats with an accomplice (again, my money's on Starship Faggot), and he'll shoot a single bullet at his slophouse and try to say that stalkers did a drive by.

Heads on a swivel. Pussy Bitch Pat is desperate, and desperate pigs are hungry pigs.
I think you're pretty spot on. He's escalating the violence claims pretty significantly every single day since the quash and the Nadolski debacle. Oh they're coming for me! I've got credible threats of violence every day now! FBI look at me they're gonna kill me! I don't recall him saying murder and kill too much pre-quash. His pea brain has something in mind. He always always frontloads everything he does ahead of time. Lots of hearing drums and get ready for impact and such.

If anything he was threatening to kill us and murder us and such. Now it's "I'm in fear for my life! Dox people for me, FBI!". The fake vandalism didn't work. Like at all. He finally got some drunk moron to show up at Jewligans and he hid at home, called the cops and then was told by the courts to cut it out and stop being so Tomlinsony. His expectations of heroism and fame for being a dick head to people and crying about it didn't meet the realities of free speech, the legal system, law enforcement and the internet.

We're heading down an interesting pig trail here.

I'm quite curious to see where it leads but I have a feeling this is a setup to a big planned perfomative cruelty against himself to validate his claims, even if only in the eyes of his retarded followers. Or to get more money from the SFWA pedophile defense fund.

Midian9876

Good thing he lives in a city where stray bullets flying around isn’t commonplace. The police and local media will be sure to get on that.

G

I just made a post in another thread about how he's so bad at opsec that if/when he does this, it will probably be so transparent that I wouldn't be surprised if he got into some shit over it. Look at everything else he's done. It's like he didn't even try very hard. The vandalism, the voice mails, the account he made at the old board that had a few posts all making obvious threats. He'll have it on camera just like the vandalism vid. A guy who looks a lot like him will come walking into the frame, oblivious to the security light. He'll pull out a gun that will look a whole lot like Pat's stupid looking pistol with those cheap attachments. At that point the camera will cut off. I'd say he'd fire a round into the rental side of the hovel since last I heard it was empty but knowing him he'll fuck up and shoot his own side, possibly hitting/killing Niki by accident(?). I don't know who he gets as an accomplice for something like this, that Hildy guy is way too much of a pussy to actually fire a gun at his house.

But no matter what he does, he'll fuck it up because he'll take the easy way out, just like he does with everything else in his life. It will be obvious, he'll call the cops and they'll see it too. And just like everything else, they'll probably be polite and fill out a report and give it to him and then forget about it forever. He'll post the report on Twitter for dopamine. Life will go on fatly for him.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I just made a post in another thread about how he's so bad at opsec that if/when he does this, it will probably be so transparent that I wouldn't be surprised if he got into some shit over it.
He'll Jussie it up, for sure. His camera won't be facing the house, but he's forgotten his neighbours have cameras. The cops will dig the bullet out of the siding, and ask for his guns to forensically compare them to the bullet; and he'll refuse.

TL;DR: he's a fat idiot, and I can't wait for him to Fatrick it up again.