Anonymous terrorists

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Such a deliberate move, too. If he tells people it's a large group of trolls, people would reasonably stay the fuck away from his drama. When he convinces them its one guy, though, oh hey one troll is manageable. He sacrifices them for his own visibility. He's such trash.
He keeps going on about the past three years, the cyberstalker boogeymen have been after him long before we met him

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
*because they stop engaging and I can't do that

Screenshot_20211226-191130.jpg

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
If you'll go to Joey Roses' Amazon albums you'll notice that the reviews are still there. I know because I had a ribs session with them recently.

Kent

1.0 out of 5 stars If you thought the Holocaust was bad...
Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2015

This is the worst "comedy" album of all time. I put comedy in quotes because that's what it's listed as, but it's not comedy. If DeRosa was spewing his "comedy" in the early '40's, the Nazis would have played this album instead of using gas chambers because everyone would kill themselves while the guards wore ear plugs. They would have only needed to buy 13 of these records, but then they would be supporting him which is as bad as Hitler. Actually, I'd rather listen to Hitler do an open mic than try to listen to this garbage again.
4 people found this helpful

Howard

1.0 out of 5 stars Joes podcast.. Killing time at work... Sorry
Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2015

Wow, I didn't think they sold albums of comedians bombing this bad after Andrew Dice Clay released "The day the laughter died" in 1993. We should be carpet bombing ISIS with these things. It should come with green felt, super glue, and re-marketed as a "do-it-yourself" coaster kit. If you won the lottery after watching your kids graduate from medical school, this album would still ruin your day. *****
3 people found this helpful

Jim

1.0 out of 5 stars My butt is bleeding
Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2016

Is one star really the lowest? Well, I guess I will stick with one. DeRosa is not quite as funny as child rape, but he also does that so there are a few up points.

William Hinrichsen

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting.
Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2015

I cannot tolerate the blatant racism put forth by Mr. Derosa in this album. What would my black friends think? Disgusting.

Dustin

1.0 out of 5 stars I get more laughs from an ISIS beheading video.
Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2015

I left this playing in the background for my dog while I ran into town. Upon returning I found that my dog had hung himself to escape the awfulness that is this "comedy." They need to put a warning label on this material.

PauleyFamily

5.0 out of 5 stars Great news for every other comic!
Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2015

This albums is great because it makes you enjoys many other comics. When you listen to how terrible this "comic's" act is, you develop a huge (much light Joe's man boobs) appreciation for every other comic out there. I love that I can guarantee that no ones act will ever be as bad as this one, so I have gained an open mind when trying out new comedians. Thanks for the garbage Joe! Glad to see your "success".

John

1.0 out of 5 stars Careers will die
Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2014

My black friends heard me listening to this and now Jayquan and Tyranasaura won't return my calls. Utter racist drivel. Is there a rating lower than 1 star? If so, this deserves it.

Jason O Hensley

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible comedian
Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2015

A terrible comedian. I'd rather have drinks with Cosby then listen to anymore of this guy's drivel.
9 people found this helpful

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
September 18, 2020 is mere weeks before his Twitter account got suspended for stalking Dan Mullen, causing him to be Twitter-less for the release of In The Black and the 2020 presidential election.

Did Pat learn from his mistakes? No. No, he didn't.
Oh man I remember I called him spoofed from his publisher in Manhattan and made him get up from the bar only to laugh hysterically that he lost his twitter account. He just nervously said "Not for long, child." and the next day was the day where he did that streaming interview all puffy faced and drunk. Great times.