• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Annexing the WATP Subreddit

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
I think your next post should be informing them that their sub is officially annexed with the OnA forums.
IMG_6569.jpeg

Forum Clout
These jew faggots used to spam the subs with their shitty, unfunny podcast and would shit on Anthony until Anthony gave them a little bit of attention. Now they kiss his ass non-stop and even have his live-in prostitute on as a guest so they can bore their audience to sleep talking shit about Stuttering John. Fucking yuck.

They won't get on the Fatso hate train because they don't want to upset Anthony by attracting their audience to this forum or KiwiFarms.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
I first heard about this who are they podcast from some weird comment on /r/howardstern that was so bizarre I had to click the profile and he spent a lot of time on the watp talking about "that Karl guy" and would say shit to piss that whole sub off and the other subs he posted on were all either fast food or sodas like /mtndew or burgerking whatever that nokes guy is about and all of this weirdo shit is all coming together now and fuck me man I hope one of you was that weird guy he was my favorite follow on the whole internet. I think he was in the PNW maybe it was a proto nigger Jim? @Nigger John ?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
BoQ?

Traditional_Pie_5037
9m ago•Edited 6m ago

Conservatives are moral? Are you ok?
Pretending right-wing pedos are Liberal is a weird cope.
Do you know how many 13 year olds get married in Florida and Texas?

UpvoteVoteDownvoteReplyreplyAward0 awardsShareShare
That guy is the biggest fag on there. All he does is post on the atheism subreddit when he's not ballwashing WATP. He also shuts up immediately when you call him out on being a faggot reddit atheist

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
These jew faggots used to spam the subs with their shitty, unfunny podcast and would shit on Anthony until Anthony gave them a little bit of attention. Now they kiss his ass non-stop and even have his live-in prostitute on as a guest so they can bore their audience to sleep talking shit about Stuttering John. Fucking yuck.

They won't get on the Fatso hate train because they don't want to upset Anthony by attracting their audience to this forum or KiwiFarms.

I'd be positive about WATP if they had never gone the route of sucking up to Ant. It's probably the only smart move Ant has made since getting fired actually, so good on him for making those guys ballwashers instead of enemies.

Also hate when Karl mocks Scorch, just because what we say to Scorch in his own chats are way funnier and meaner.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout

One look at WATP's face and you just know he used "comedy" to overcome bullying/getting thrown inside his locker etc, during his formative years.

btw he's in SayzonZ's/Yewneek's discord, if you wanna say hi.