Animals have it made...

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
By the way: I love The Opster but he really is looking like Tippy Tom a LIL BIT LIL BIT, hope he starts the carnivore diet soon

hqdefault.jpg

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Even though I would never choose to watch one of his streams, I'll give Opie this - he at least seems like he's genuinely having fun and just doing them for enjoyment rather than caring about how many people are watching or how successful they are.

Ant, on other hand, is still cosplaying as Johnny Carson, thinking he's got an army of loyal fans behind like it's 2008. Meanwhile he's had to sell the McMansion and is living like a squatter with his gf/mommy who yells at him at 3AM for playing his vidya too loud.
Ridiculous take. Watch the stream, Opie isn’t doing it for fun. He’s desperately trying to maintain relevancy and failing miserably. Cumia seems totally fine being a washed up, drunk, pedo. Opie hates that he isn’t on Sirius anymore.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Not to mention their diets. Cows eat grass and are pretty damm big. Horses are a huge muscle and don't have an insane diet like us.

Birds can fucking FLY. You know they even enjoy their ability to light by watching them mess around with air pockets doing stunts and shit.

G

Here's the Opester quoting Torquie this morning. Starts at 4:39

[MEDIA=youtube]2hH2F81iFXI[/MEDIA]