Animals have it made...

G

HE READ IT WORD FOR WORD LMAO. Laughed hard, thanked "Doodoo Swaggy" and is now going off on animals shitting.

Screenshot_20220811-052914_YouTube.jpg

G

Lmao just saw it, and I recorded it. Opie fucking laughed at something I wrote, that actually made me feel good as gay as that sounds. So thank you for that.
No problem. I sniped him a few days ago with a fake Jim vs Sam fight story. Said Jim melted down and called Sam worse than Opie and left the show. Had him for a minute, but he figured it out pretty quickly. Can't get one by the Opester. I'll try and get a few more in there.

G

No problem. I sniped him a few days ago with a fake Jim vs Sam fight story. Said Jim melted down and called Sam worse than Opie and left the show. Had him for a minute, but he figured it out pretty quickly. Can't get one by the Opester. I'll try and get a few more in there.
Looks like he has his streams stay uploaded after they're done. I'll save this in better quality afterwards lol. You should find that one too if you can, sounds hilarious.

G

Looks like he has his streams stay uploaded after they're done. I'll save this in better quality afterwards lol. You should find that one too if you can, sounds hilarious.
I'll find it and post.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Even though I would never choose to watch one of his streams, I'll give Opie this - he at least seems like he's genuinely having fun and just doing them for enjoyment rather than caring about how many people are watching or how successful they are.

Ant, on other hand, is still cosplaying as Johnny Carson, thinking he's got an army of loyal fans behind like it's 2008. Meanwhile he's had to sell the McMansion and is living like a squatter with his gf/mommy who yells at him at 3AM for playing his vidya too loud.

Last edited: