• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anica is a they now

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Some of the funniest overlooked Pat blunders are him literally stalking this woman (or attempting to) all over Milwaukee. If she posts about being somewhere in the city, Pat soon shows up. He followed her to that children's dinosaur museum too and missed her. He's an actual, legit stlaker lol.
Plus his “Anica can’t hang! ;)” selfie with the tokens because she left as soon as he showed up because she posted she was there. That was a good one - big dopey smile not realizing him showing up creeped her out to the point she left within minutes of him getting there.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
The pronoun stuff gives me a headache. Nearly always seems to be women who buy into that shite too. What does they/she even mean? What is "they" the alternative to? Her? So referring to her as "she" is fine but "her" is somehow offensive? I literally don't understand the logic with this garbage.

We really need a third world war to reset things.
It's fun to purposefully go into these retard's mentions (the ones with they/faggot or whatever) and correctly call them by their sex. Then when someone gets upset in their stead, you just go 'they? she's alone in that picture!'

if they try to explain instead of seething you get to call them a retard and say that's not how grammar works and they get even madder.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Plus his “Anica can’t hang! ;)” selfie with the tokens because she left as soon as he showed up because she posted she was there. That was a good one - big dopey smile not realizing him showing up creeped her out to the point she left within minutes of him getting there.
A big stack of tokens like she was obviously planning on sticking around for a while.

There's other instances of her shutting him down on Twitter too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
A big stack of tokens like she was obviously planning on sticking around for a while.

There's other instances of her shutting him down on Twitter too.
I loved the “I’m home for the next week y’all! Let’s hang out!!!”

Pat: “YASSS! Let’s get together!!!”

Anica “Oh…uh…yeah I’m actually going to be busy with family. Sorryyyyyy”

Pat: “it’s cool! Next time we better hang! ;)”

Anica: - silence -

It’s one thing if some girl turns you down over text / DM but for everyone to see on the internet? Pat’s life has been nothing but L’s

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Some of the funniest overlooked Pat blunders are him literally stalking this woman (or attempting to) all over Milwaukee. If she posts about being somewhere in the city, Pat soon shows up. He followed her to that children's dinosaur museum too and missed her. He's an actual, legit stlaker lol.
no stlaker, I didn't stalk her stlaker, I merely said I was headed to the place she was after she posted about being there.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
How many we got?

Up/Down where she bailed leaving Pat with her tokens.
MKE childrens museum when she posted the dino exhibit and he went down there and posted the same.
Wasnt she in London while he was on his honeymoon and he wanted to meet with her or was that someone else?
I think there was one he was trying to meet during his honeymoon but there was also Dana Nose who was gonna be in NY for something and Pat asked her how long she was gonna be there and he was promptly ignored.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
It’s awful but luckily it looks like only the US does it and the rest of the world thinks it’s nonsense. I work for a large global company and they encouraged (can’t make us! That’s illegal!) we put our pronouns on our email signature. Any time I get an email from another place like India, Vietnam, Philippines, Switzerland, etc. nobody is doing that he/him bullshit. Only some of the dopes in the US offices. I can see Canada doing it but the rest of world knows it’s stupid.
Canada does it

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I like how they say this like it’s important. The opinions they share on twitter are what is approved and just the same as 90% of twitter. Their opinions are nothing unique or special but they think they’re “stickin it to the maaaan”
It’s also just a mark of the retard, like people who used to end their posts online with IMO. Obviously, it’s your opinion, stupid. You’re the one stating it.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
This is the closest I have in my archive.

20200917-092822.jpg