• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Andy Dick is apparently homeless

Jenna

You should take a day off
I heard the same Andy Dick urban legend from two separate people. Back when his son was in high school, he brings home a nice girl, hey dad I'd like you to meet whats-her-name, she's my girlfriend! One thing leads to another, and Andy just starts fucking her too whenever he feels horny. Like she'd go over, bang the boyfriend, Andy gets home, hey babe I'll be back in like half an hour, gonna go let your weird bisexual dad violate my underage cunt. Of course once that little secret got out, everyone was gossiping to everyone about it.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Well what's his number? I'm in Vegas, I'll go scoop him up.
Screenshot_20220507-121631.png

i just called 10 mins ago so he's definitely awake.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
It was quick. I just asked if this was andy and he Confirmed. I asked if he knew his number was online, hope he stays safe, not much. I fucked up and wished I asked what he was getting into. I'm not far from Hollywood or west la so I feel like missed out by not trying to hang out with him lol
nice. Gonna call him as soon as my dumb wife goes to sleep and sing him is AIDS song.