• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Andy Cumio took a poo on the lovely Nia

Snake

Forum Clout
Remember when Burr just abandoned all conspiracy thought out of the blue? The guy was obsessed with it for years, spent hours on the air discussing it and then just decided one day to give it up. Just buzzard behavior. It’s like he reached a certain level and paid someone to sanitize his image.
bUt diD yOu sEE hIs pHiLLy sEt?

stupid-retarded.gif

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Fuck Burr, you disloyal faggot. You knew who/what Cumia was for years. You knew the relationship, even if it was just professional, with Patrice. All of these fags sided with Opie and got nothing out of it. Even Vos hates Opie and they were actually friends outside of “work”.
That studio in the city is really working out for ya huh?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Remember when Burr just abandoned all conspiracy thought out of the blue? The guy was obsessed with it for years, spent hours on the air discussing it and then just decided one day to give it up. Just bizarre behavior. It’s like he reached a certain level and paid someone to sanitize his image.
He went from ranting about the Federal Reserve, the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds to just going, "ah, if they wanna kill me with a vaccine, fuck it, let 'em."

He went from being red pilled (he was actually ahead of his time in some respects) to being utterly demoralized, and he made millions along the way.

1636355763545.jpg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Bill literally can’t be edgy anymore. I saw a video of him ranting about how Christmas decorations are dumb. Sellout cuck

Even when he took women to task, he was always PETRIFIED of niggers. Funny how he calls women out for hypocrisy, entitlement, lack of rationale, but leaves the group with a combined global IQ of 70 alone.

What's wrong with these east coast faggots? They get beat up by nogs at age 11 and they spend their whole lives in supplication for their approval.
I had no traumatic experiences with niggers as a wee 'un and I still hate them.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
All of these fags sided with Opie and got nothing out of it.
All of these fags sided with whoever had the best avenue for plugs, let's not kid ourselves here. The Opester got downgraded to his own show and it took a year or two for all the old regulars to ditch his ass, after a decade of them tolerating his womanly ways on a far larger platform.