• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Andy Cumio took a poo on the lovely Nia

Snake

Forum Clout
gjy448p2irt21.png

G

Fuck Burr, you disloyal faggot. You knew who/what Cumia was for years. You knew the relationship, even if it was just professional, with Patrice. All of these fags sided with Opie and got nothing out of it. Even Vos hates Opie and they were actually friends outside of “work”.
Or maybe Ant was annoying racist faggot behind the scenes as well?
I'm just asking questions... Faggot

Snake

Forum Clout
There's nothing I hate more than when I hear people refer to Bill Burr as "based". He's a spineless, sellout faggot, and has been for years. He's Patton Oswalt without the excess weight or courage.
He became everything he hated and more. An even larger cuckold than Nana.

"I'm never getting married." Proceeds to marry outside his own species and raise a 100% dumpster ape that isn't his and gives away a treasured pet that he acted like was still was his when it died. Her entire existence is to cause him pain, and I love her gummy ass for that.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Remember when Burr just abandoned all conspiracy thought out of the blue? The guy was obsessed with it for years, spent hours on the air discussing it and then just decided one day to give it up. Just bizarre behavior. It’s like he reached a certain level and paid someone to sanitize his image.

Last edited: