Andrew Tate pulls the Alex Jones "I was just playing a character" defense, after being deplatformed from the web:

G

WWAW Andrew Tate running that human trafficking op for the WEF and now they're burning him before he can sing like a canary?

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Young dudes on the internet worship this guy. You’ll see a bunch of comments like “I love you, Andrew. You INSPIRED me to get in shape and live my life like you - a REAL man!”

The guy talks about women like Patrice did, but instead of being funny, charming or intelligent about it, he comes off like a cringey douchebro who takes himself too seriously. And his story about facing his childhood bullies on the school bus is so obviously fabricated to paint himself like an 80s movie character. I hate listening to this guy pretend he’s not a moron and I can’t believe young people treat him like a ‘thought leader’…

But that’s what happens when you neuter pop culture and make masculinity something to be ashamed of. Young boys aren’t just gonna look up to Gal Gadot and She-Hulk; they’ll seek out male role models wherever they can. And then you get ‘edgy’ con artists like Tate and Gavin McInnes preying on their stupidity, and the left gets to point and yell “See?? Masculinity is toxic!”

Last edited:
G

His brother legit looks like a girl with stubble

Tristan-Tate-2.jpg

G

I wanted to like this guy since I first heard about him because he pissed off sissies and weirdos. Yet I couldn’t take him for more than five minutes.

I went from hating it, to suspecting it was a joke and appreciating it, and then realizing he was serious and back to hating it again in just that five minutes.