Andrew Dice Tomlinson

G

patrick and rakdaddy went up da hill, each with a dime.
patrick came back wit 20 cents. OH!

hickory dickory dock
patricks second. better wife,
sucks that fat black cock. OH!

I was talking to this broad. I says, CHILD! put that FUCK-ING dildo in my ass so i can finally cum you DUMB HOE-RAH

so I says to the little baby african american in my basement....get in da grinder, it's not gonna grind itself you fuck-ing nig-ger!

So i had my thumb… up my lizards ass….. and my cat started lickin my balls… i says, NIK-EE! HON-AY! call your fucking african American bull, im about to cum… and you will too! OH!

so I was smoking a cig-a-rette, you know, and i get this text from a atalker.

I says. CEASE AND DESIST! or else Ill call 9-1-1 and fail to get a restraining order, you FUCK-ING JOIKOFF——!!!

ji.jpeg

[SIZE=9px]im just spitballin[/SIZE]

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
patrick and rakdaddy went up da hill, each with a dime.
patrick came back wit 20 cents. OH!

hickory dickory dock
patricks second. better wife,
sucks that fat black cock. OH!

I was talking to this broad. I says, CHILD! put that FUCK-ING dildo in my ass so i can finally cum you DUMB HOE-RAH

so I says to the little baby african american in my basement....get in da grinder, it's not gonna grind itself you fuck-ing nig-ger!

So i had my thumb… up my lizards ass….. and my cat started lickin my balls… i says, NIK-EE! HON-AY! call your fucking african American bull, im about to cum… and you will too! OH!

so I was smoking a cig-a-rette, you know, and i get this text from a atalker.

I says. CEASE AND DESIST! or else Ill call 9-1-1 and fail to get a restraining order, you FUCK-ING JOIKOFF——!!!

View attachment 36989

im just spitballin
Could you make Dice's shirt in that picture say Slurm or Starfleet Academy maybe?