And we haven't heard anything about this script since.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
It's kind of obvious but nobody in any industry will tell you "we hate it it's not good enough" They'll either buy it or softly shoo you away with a compliment. Probably part the reason this dolt hasn't changed his number is because he's had a hundred "We'll call you"s and expexts them to actually call one day.
The thing is, even when I first got into a position to try and green-light a movie, my assistant had to read the screenplay first before I ever saw it. She would have tossed Pat’s shit in the trash before she finished the first page.

G

It's kind of obvious but nobody in any industry will tell you "we hate it it's not good enough" They'll either buy it or softly shoo you away with a compliment. Probably part the reason this dolt hasn't changed his number is because he's had a hundred "We'll call you"s and expexts them to actually call one day.

do you think the director saw his fat cheeks and said "who the fuck told me this guy was good for TV?"

nyehehehehehehehe

Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 6.14.15 AM.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Tough, but fair.

How do you think a Patrick S Tomlinson documentary would do? Just following him in his daily life not working and sitting under the pink blanket with the jack off lotion, putting his mask on backwards and not realizing it, talking about communities of cyber stalkers following him, etc.

I think it would coincide nicely with the rise of mental health awareness.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Tough, but fair.

How do you think a Patrick S Tomlinson documentary would do? Just following him in his daily life not working and sitting under the pink blanket with the jack off lotion, putting his mask on backwards and not realizing it, talking about communities of cyber stalkers following him, etc.

They already did a doc about a fat arrogant abrasive self sabotaging drunk. It was called Overnight.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Tough, but fair.

I think a doc on Pat vs. Us would actually be his best chance at legitimate notoriety but he's too much of an egomaniac to even go with the flow the way someone like Billy Mitchell did.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
For every movie that gets greenlit,not even proper preproduction, there are 50k scripts that don't. A 'producer' is a vague term. I could win a competition and be a producer or lend the production company 1000 bucks and be one.
I don't here him oinking about his books getting optioned which is way more believable than him writing a screenplay.
It's very difficult to do without at least SOME experience or a few semesters in school learning about it.
Fatrick reading a few Star Wars scripts and watching the 'Making Of' won't make him a scriptwriter.

Wait for it to have thinly disguised analogs of Trump, (now Musk), characters proselytising about trans rights and stalkers, and a cool, tough mo' who don't take no shit and will drop a bar of armed, savage Rascals like Banderas does in Desperado.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I think a doc on Pat vs. Us would actually be his best chance at legitimate notoriety but he's too much of an egomaniac to even go with the flow the way someone like Billy Mitchell did.
I agree but goddamn, I would have to think the best is behind us at this point. Picture what you could have captured over the last 18 months or so (in no particular order):

1. Pat filing the lawsuit
2. Wisconsin hearings - loss
3. California quash pt. 1, 2 - loss
4. Google quash - loss
5. Jerry Jen's lien - loss
6. the SFWA quash - TBD
7. Nadolski-gate - loss
8. Apostlegate - loss
9. The Josiah Reveal - loss

Then as all that is going up in flames - you've got the vacations, him sitting by himself at the Cons, Twitter suspensions, big purchases, getting daily texts, things blowing up on Kiwifarms, Elon buying Twitter, etc.

It really would have been interesting to see how he progresses through his daily life as all that stuff is blowing up in his face. Can't imagine that the future is more entertaining than the past but who knows...

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I agree but goddamn, I would have to think the best is behind us at this point.
Pat's about to be questioned under oath as to what his assets are, and where his income comes from. I think he's going to be winging it without a lawyer, which will be comedy gold. He'll answer questions he shouldn't, and object to questions he legally can't (and will face actual criminal charges for doing so). Remember, we've heard him speak in court three times, and two of those times the judge has told him to shut the fuck up; he is not a man who should be running his mouth on the record.

Throw in that Quasi's just subpoenaed the SFWA as to the details of their relationship with Pat, in particular their financial relationship; and they've spent $6k of lawyer fees trying (and failing) to get out of answering those questions, because their relationship with Pat makes them look really, really bad.

In the meantime Elon's just letting suspended Twitter accounts appeal their suspension and come back to life, meaning Pat's going to have to deal with FartPoop22 all over again.

I tell you, we're in line for a feast of comedy gold..

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
I agree but goddamn, I would have to think the best is behind us at this point. Picture what you could have captured over the last 18 months or so (in no particular order):

1. Pat filing the lawsuit
2. Wisconsin hearings - loss
3. California quash pt. 1, 2 - loss
4. Google quash - loss
5. Jerry Jen's lien - loss
6. the SFWA quash - TBD
7. Nadolski-gate - loss
8. Apostlegate - loss
9. The Josiah Reveal - loss

Then as all that is going up in flames - you've got the vacations, him sitting by himself at the Cons, Twitter suspensions, big purchases, getting daily texts, things blowing up on Kiwifarms, Elon buying Twitter, etc.

It really would have been interesting to see how he progresses through his daily life as all that stuff is blowing up in his face. Can't imagine that the future is more entertaining than the past but who knows...
We havent even begun the “Collections Saga” yet!

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Pat's about to be questioned under oath as to what his assets are, and where his income comes from. I think he's going to be winging it without a lawyer, which will be comedy gold. He'll answer questions he shouldn't, and object to questions he legally can't (and will face actual criminal charges for doing so). Remember, we've heard him speak in court three times, and two of those times the judge has told him to shut the fuck up; he is not a man who should be running his mouth on the record.

Throw in that Quasi's just subpoenaed the SFWA as to the details of their relationship with Pat, in particular their financial relationship; and they've spent $6k of lawyer fees trying (and failing) to get out of answering those questions, because their relationship with Pat makes them look really, really bad.

In the meantime Elon's just letting suspended Twitter accounts appeal their suspension and come back to life, meaning Pat's going to have to deal with FartPoop22 all over again.

I tell you, we're in line for a feast of comedy gold..
It’s hard to believe we’re talking about someone’s actual life. If I didn’t know any better, I’d swear you were making it up