Yesterday he was too clever to fall for this bit:

Yet today I try the exact same bit and it succeeds:

Screenshot_20230110-171323.png

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
It's the difference in tone:

Yesterday:

1.png

You started off with a challenge (asking him to explain), that triggered his pig narcissism and sent him into copy/paste mode.

Today:

2.png

Much more polite, tone is very helpful.

Pat has been abused to the point that he has very little choice in the matter on how he responds to things. People joke about calling him an AI, but he really is more robot than man at this point.

BudDickman

It's the difference in tone:

Yesterday:

View attachment 88233

You started off with a challenge (asking him to explain), that triggered his pig narcissism and sent him into copy/paste mode.

Today:

View attachment 88234

Much more polite, tone is very helpful.

Pat has been abused to the point that he has very little choice in the matter on how he responds to things. People joke about calling him an AI, but he really is more robot than man at this point.
Exactly. He just conflates everyone that's hostile towards him into a single entity.

Yesterday I was planning on getting into dick measuring contest with him and being like "I'm going to make this stop right now", implying that he's too much of a weak bitch to handle his cyberstalking problem and that now that they've fucked with an actual man, there's hell to pay.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Exactly. He just conflates everyone that's hostile towards him into a single entity.

Yesterday I was planning on getting into dick measuring contest with him and being like "I'm going to make this stop right now", implying that he's too much of a weak bitch to handle his cyberstalking problem and that now that they've fucked with an actual man, there's hell to pay.
Trying to "help" Patrick because he's so helpless against internet trolls is an obvious next step.

Stand down Patrick, Brooke Shields is going to bat for you now!