And now its Willy-Wonkas turn to get the Woke revisionist treatment.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Of course controlled opposition Breitbart makes it about battling "woke" culture, as if it's some vague faceless force behind it instead of people holding an ethnoreligious grudge:
During his lifetime, Dahl made openly anti-Semitic remarks on a number of occasions.

In a review of a book about the Lebanon War that appeared in the August 1983 edition of the British periodical Literary Review, Dahl wrote, in reference to Jewish people, “Never before in the history of man has a race of people switched so rapidly from being much-pitied victims to barbarous murderers.”

He also made reference to “those powerful American Jewish bankers” and asserted that the United States government was “utterly dominated by the great Jewish financial institutions over there.”

Later that same year, he doubled down on his statements in an interview with the British magazine New Statesman. “There is a trait in the Jewish character that does provoke animosity, maybe it’s a kind of lack of generosity towards non-Jews,” he said. “I mean, there’s always a reason why anti-anything crops up anywhere; even a stinker like Hitler didn’t just pick on them for no reason.”

A few months before his death in 1990, Dahl stated outright that he was anti-Semitic in an interview with The Independent.

After claiming that Israel’s 1982 invasion of Lebanon was “hushed up in the newspapers because they are primarily Jewish-owned,” he went on to say, “I’m certainly anti-Israeli and I’ve become anti-Semitic in as much as that you get a Jewish person in another country like England strongly supporting Zionism. I think they should see both sides. It’s the same old thing: we all know about Jews and the rest of it. There aren’t any non-Jewish publishers anywhere, they control the media—jolly clever thing to do—that’s why the president of the United States has to sell all this stuff to Israel.”
Dahl was a real ass dude. They're making his wimpy descendants grovel and apologize for him telling the truth as a humiliation ritual.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Of course controlled opposition Breitbart makes it about battling "woke" culture, as if it's some vague faceless force behind it instead of people holding an ethnoreligious grudge:

Dahl was a real ass dude. They're making his wimpy descendants grovel and apologize for him telling the truth as a humiliation ritual.
Ribs x100. Spot on. The ONLY post that matters here! All else is faggotry!

NewJersey.gov

PickleRickle was definitely called an idiot IRL

So it was about score-settling all along...how predictable.

What a vengeful bunch.

Last edited: