• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

And Anthony wonders why Bill Burr wants nothing to do with him...

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
View attachment 115132

Anyone know his chimney sweep company? If fat Casey Elan could fuck his business up causing him to stroke out and cry on air, I would think Owen could do so much better.
He does a lot of work on swanky NY apartments, 90% of his clients must be rich liberals ...we should let them know what kind of racist-pedo-enabler they are hiring

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout

Yep, that's the kind of person the city of Greenville needs. Filthy mongrel.

I can promise you every single person who lives there, from the most racist upper crust white lawyers to the catalytic converter stealing meth head down there would much prefer the black people in this photo staying in the city than this:
FbTRJUpWYAAdcg9_1.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

I can promise you every single person who lives there, from the most racist upper crust white lawyers to the catalytic converter stealing meth head down there would much prefer the black people in this photo staying in the city than this:
View attachment 115153
Is that Jared Fogle in the back?

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
This guy needs to be taught a lesson. Jesus, it was just a lady with a little kid standing there.
I’d argue she’s been taught many lessons. From the initial firing to watching her relevancy and “friends” completely abandon her. Nana is just so wrapped up in her alcoholic delusions (child) that she won’t change her behaviour because 3 pathetic compound ball washers still orbit her.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I’d argue she’s been taught many lessons. From the initial firing to watching her relevancy and “friends” completely abandon her. Nana is just so wrapped up in her alcoholic delusions (child) that she won’t change her behaviour because 3 pathetic compound ball washers still orbit her.
I'm a dummy and can't properly read Twitter, I thought it was Fred who said that.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout

View attachment 115153
I don’t understand a man in his 60’s wearing ripped jeans. Unless that got there because he was sucking tranny dick so much.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Everyone focusing on Nana’s despicable racism and not pounding him for being too drunk and senile to even realize Fred was making the exact same joke in a more subtle way.

Nana literally took Fred’s joke and spells it out in the most painfully literal way while thinking he’s still hilarious. Sad.
NanaBan.png