• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

And Anthony wonders why Bill Burr wants nothing to do with him...

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
1682827460393.png

1682827516826.png

Can someone explain to me why we are not taking a more concerted effort in making Fred's life a living hell? Why is the primary target a fat sci-fi writer and not Fred or Anthony? We got lost...

Forum Clout
View attachment 115111

View attachment 115114

Can someone explain to me why we are not taking a more concerted effort in making Fred's life a living hell? Why is the primary target a fat sci-fi writer and not Fred or Anthony? We got lost...
Nana has done a pretty good job on her own destroying anything of value in her life. Fred is irrelevant to pretty much everyone.

Forum Clout
Nana takes vacations to his own house. Ponder that for a moment. The drunken old fruit never goes anywhere other than the shabby hotels he stays at when he does his sad "comedy gigs", then he visits an ordinary mid-sized American town and he's stunned by the differences. What the fuck does Nana care about a nice Main Street USA in some sleepy small outpost like Greenville? When is he ever going to enjoy it? Other than maybe a local bar, what businesses will he patronize? Will he suddenly become Andy in Mayberry, strolling down Main St. waving at the local townsfolk?

In a moment of drunken, nigger-rich impulsivity, the flitting old fairy "fell in love" with Greenville, and stupidly bought a house there. A house where he clearly doesn't want to live full-time. What's stopping the desiccated old queen from fleeing Niggerville forever, right now? That gay show of his? He could do that from anywhere, with no dip whatsoever in quality.

Forum Clout
View attachment 115111

View attachment 115114

What an utterly vile, racist, and downright putrid person Anthony has let himself become...absolutely un-fucking-called for outlook on other human beings :cautious:

Anthony Cumia is garbage, no bs

Last edited:
Forum Clout
It’s not even clever or witty. It’s just immature. Like an 11 year old’s idea of what racism is

And he’s in his sixties
Being BASED gets him attention, telling jokes and stories do not. Being BASED also doesn't require a second person to bounce off of, he can simply reword "NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS" for 16 hours and a row and get 5 times the engagement.

Forum Clout
07127567-2110-4815-9631-C77BA02758A2.jpeg

Anyone know his chimney sweep company? If fat Casey Elan could fuck his business up causing him to stroke out and cry on air, I would think Owen could do so much better.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
If he's trying to be just show how tidy his new area is he's fucking boring. This isn't even his place. What a boring old man.

If he's comparing black people to trash he could have just taken a family photo
How the fuck does a grown ass man get such ptsd from being slapped by a black women. He's absolutely traumatised by that run in.