• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

An interesting fact about Danny Ross

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
Forum Clout
nh.jpg

Forum Clout
Why is everything gay with you guys. Every little action is interpreted as gay. You had a friend? That's gay. You're not friends anymore? Gay. You see where I'm going with this, right?
Forget the gay shit. It's gay.

But he's saying what you just said was: you wouldn't have said anything had Anthony not reamed you on air. You wonder if he regrets that because that was what propelled you to speak about misdeeds with minors. I.e., you speaking out had nothing to do with right/wrong, rather was simply revenge.

At least I believe that was the point he was making. Ignoring the gay stuff, that is.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Forget the gay shit. It's gay.

But he's saying what you just said was: you wouldn't have said anything had Anthony not reamed you on air. You wonder if he regrets that because that was what propelled you to speak about misdeeds with minors. I.e., you speaking out had nothing to do with right/wrong, rather was simply revenge.

At least I believe that was the point he was making. Ignoring the gay stuff, that is.

I went to Norton about it while still with the show. Nothing. When the story was confirmed to me, I made my statement on behalf of those who asked me. I'm sure plenty of time passed in-between this airing and that. Me making my statement to police was not revenge. Making it public was. Talk all the shit you want. For everyone who knows the filth he is, including a cop with, at the time, underage daughters, I was the only one who attempted to do anything about it. It's crazy how when this topic comes up, there's sudden amnesia regarding who knew he was a creep. Jim, Travis, Stetten, Sam, Keith, his wife.. the list goes on and on yet somehow it's all on me.

Forum Clout
I went to Norton about it while still with the show. Nothing. When the story was confirmed to me, I made my statement on behalf of those who asked me. I'm sure plenty of time passed in-between this airing and that. Me making my statement to police was not revenge. Making it public was. Talk all the shit you want. For everyone who knows the filth he is, including a cop with, at the time, underage daughters, I was the only one who attempted to do anything about it. It's crazy how when this topic comes up, there's sudden amnesia regarding who knew he was a creep. Jim, Travis, Stetten, Sam, Keith, his wife.. the list goes on and on yet somehow it's all on me.
Sincerely, thanks for doing the right thing. Fuck Norton.

Forum Clout
I spoke no shit nor put anything on you; I merely tried to rephrase SpitGuzzler's comment; I felt it was an interesting observation (sans insults).
I'm sorry I did that...