An inside look on how Lady Di used to live

Instead of finding a job and reuniting with her son this hobo whore would rather trade sexual favors with some guy who in return would let her live in his apartment. After he died from alcoholism you'd think it would be a wake up call for her, but no. She'd rather sit in a bug infected, smelling apartment drinking beer, smoking cigarettes and calling a radio show for personal validation and waiting on the generosity from others and do absolutely nothing with it to better her life in the future.

The videos where recorded within the year she got dumped in a shitty nursing home so I guess it ended like it was supposed to end.

Last edited:
G

You've gotta watch somebody drink themselves to death at least once or you've never truly lived. They're usually pretty light-hearted and carefree about the whole deal - she just wants to drink her beer and have her smokes and drive herself straight to hell. What can you do?

You've gotta watch somebody drink themselves to death at least once or you've never truly lived. They're usually pretty light-hearted and carefree about the whole deal - she just wants to drink her beer and have her smokes and drive herself straight to hell. What can you do?
It's not even that I would try to help her given the opportunity but it makes me mad that she is basically a burden to the rest of society, especially her family.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I really wouldn’t see much of a problem with her lifestyle if she didn’t have a kid. I hppe he’s doing alright. But it’s pretty hypocritical for lunatics like ant and jim to judge her.

I turned on the little queer when he was complaining on twitter and a dentist reached out and offered to do like $1,500 worth of free work on him and the guy was an absolute dickhead about it and had the audacity to complain that the dentist was like 30 mins away. I may have the little details wrong but the jist of it is correct. He was a faggot. But he had Di for a mom. What can you really expect.

FingerofGod

I turned on the little queer when he was complaining on twitter and a dentist reached out and offered to do like $1,500 worth of free work on him and the guy was an absolute dickhead about it and had the audacity to complain that the dentist was like 30 mins away. I may have the little details wrong but the jist of it is correct. He was a faggot. But he had Di for a mom. What can you really expect.
Do you remember his twitter handle?