• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

An Anal History of "DABBLER" Faggot Opie Hater Zombie Podcasters (like Shuli)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I just had one of those stupid red and yellow Fisher Price shits that you push yourself around with your feet. Other kids were driving little fucking cars and I had to push myself around like a fucking nigger. Never got Moon Shoes either. I HATE MY LIFE!
Did you grow up in The Flinstones? Also Moon Shoes were retarded and not fun at all because they didn’t work as advertised.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Did you grow up in The Flinstones? Also Moon Shoes were retarded and not fun at all because they didn’t work as advertised.
I had a pogo stick. I'm the only person I know who can jump on a pogo stick for as long as I want. Everyone else I've seen gets like 2 or 3 hops and has to jump off. So fuck the Moon Shoes I guess, but never having a Power Wheels Jeep is fucking horse piss.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I had a pogo stick. I'm the only person I know who can jump on a pogo stick for as long as I want. Everyone else I've seen gets like 2 or 3 hops and has to jump off. So fuck the Moon Shoes I guess, but never having a Power Wheels Jeep is fucking horse piss.
I can definitely jump on a pogo stick longer than you. I never had Moon Shoes either but my friend did and I almost broke both my ankles at once in them.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
who was the lucky fella?
Delete this defamatory statement.

Who do you think could jump on a pogo stick longer? A white rapper who almost broke both of his ankles at the same time trying to use Moon Shoes or a beloved pop culture icon and legend of the stage and screen who's never even seen Moon Shoes in person?
Aren’t you like 90 years old?

Forum Clout
I wanted one of those fucking things so bad. I just had one of those stupid red and yellow Fisher Price shits that you push yourself around with your feet. Other kids were driving little fucking cars and I had to push myself around like a fucking nigger. Never got Moon Shoes either. I HATE MY LIFE!
Clearly your parents hated you. Even now your mom won't take the bones out of canned tuna

G

So the Jabroni starts off all smug, talking about catching Stuttering John oopsie doodling with false copyright strikes. So he lists the things he has planned for Stutjo next time he dares, or stream snipes.

Mentions Stut John's kids being adults and can serve in the army, while his are no-go zones on account of still being minors (13 and 9), so how DARE stut John have pics of them in his hard drive?!?! How DARE he threaten to dox his daughters!

(Man he sucks...guy in the Santa outfit had a few funny quips)

Hughezy simping hard, makes fun of Stut Jon going live with only half his face shaved.

More mockery of Stut Jon's IQ

Female is one note/boring/barely says shit...apparently a notorious doxxer.

Speculation that Stuttering John is getting "help" filing his copyright strikes...but Shuli claims every L from Stuttering Jon, they turn into dubs (strike down their YT channel, their Pateron blows up, etc).

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
So the Jabroni starts off all smug, talking about catching Stuttering John oopsie doodling with false copyright strikes. So he lists the things he has planned for Stutjo next time he dares, or stream snipes.

Mentions Stut John's kids being adults and can serve in the army, while his are no-go zones on account of still being minors (13 and 9), so how DARE stut John have pics of them in his hard drive?!?! How DARE he threaten to dox his daughters!

(Man he sucks...guy in the Santa outfit had a few funny quips)

Hughezy simping hard, makes fun of Stut Jon going live with only half his face shaved.

More mockery of Stut Jon's IQ

Female is one note/boring/barely says shit...apparently a notorious doxxer.

Speculation that Stuttering John is getting "help" filing his copyright strikes...but Shuli claims every L from Stuttering Jon, they turn into dubs (strike down their YT channel, their Pateron blows up, etc).

A lot harder than it looks, ain't it?