• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

An Anal History of "DABBLER" Faggot Opie Hater Zombie Podcasters (like Shuli)

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
A new strain of Faggot has appeared in the O&A verse, within the past year...

Rather than tell you himself, The DMAN will allow YOU The People to describe them...

What does dabbler mean?
There's a whole subreddit of fags obsessed with trolling this boring loser (Stuttering John)
Dabblers are what WATP fans call themselves because they're gay. It's because Stuttering John sperged out on Chrissie Mayer when she asked if he "dabbled" in stand up.
I've heard of that - Dabbler's Anonymous I believe.
Yeah, it's related to that dorky queer that does Who Are These Podcasts. The faggot is hung up on john in a big way.
I used to do this on r/watp and those dabbler faggots banned me.

THEY STINK!
Stuttering John stuff is funny, but "The Dabblers"/WATP/Steel Toe all suck ass. All these retards fancy themselves epic ween trolls when they all do increasingly shittier versions of Red Bar. It's ok when AntH or Artie or some Stern show people attack John because there's history and can give insight into what a cocksucker John is, but who gives a fuck about "Random Jocktober Inspired Podcast #304" has to say. "Haha, did you see his apartment?! It's messy!" Brilliant insight, faggot. What does Kriffy Mayor have to add?
I hate the WATP guy more than any hate i can muster for stuttering bore or chad zumock. Karl is so painfully unfunny and he has absolutely nothing insightful to say about either one of those losers
DabbleCon is an event solely to mock Stuttering John. held in Rochester, NY This Friday and Saturday. Organized by Karl Heeburger of Who are these podcasts.

Short version: irrelevant people gathering to mock irrelevant person in one of the worst cities in America at the worst possible time of the year.
There was a thread here posted earlier of a “Dabbler” asking Cumia for a shoutout. He was 16. What the fuck? How does a 16 year old know who the fuck Cumia is, let alone Stuttering John?
I’d like to see all the “Dabblers” buried alive in a mass grave at this point.
The Dabblers are embarrassing faggots. Stuttering John is a retarded drunk asshole. I fucking hate him and enjoy watching him be a delusional idiot. But the community surrounding him, dubbed “the dabblers” are a bunch of similar drunk boomer faggot’s who jerk off over Anthony not even realizing he’s one step above John. Their reddit and their retarded youtube channels are some of the most low effort stupid dogshit i’ve ever seen in my life. How are people still fans of Cumia?

Edit: Also i find it hilarious that Cumia has the nerve to attack Stuttering Johns kids. Whatever you think about the trans shit, it’s fucking hilarious. Remember when the nigger sperged out about people attacking Dawn and Joe?
I genuinely don't know how anyone still watches this junk. Anthony HAHA HOLEE SHITTING a small handful of Z listers in a completely humorless environment.
It's part of the Dabbleverse. The Stuttering John bashing.
These Dabbler faggots really don't get enough hate

inb4 "Hi John"

Thank you for trying to educate the boomers on this new infestation to the low self esteem youtube comments section called 'DABBLERS.' It is a new strain of the Opie Hater Derangement Syndrome where they listen to yuckmouth "Who Are These Podcasts?" (which should be called Why Do These Faggots Have A Podcast?)

These idiots say things like "StutJo" because they are so obsessed with Stuttering John, and they talk about him all the time, that they needed to come up with a shorthand for his name because they got tired of typing it for how much they talk about him. We all knew about Stuttering John for 30 years. We never felt the need to give him a cute textspeak nickname while talking about how he's a walking trashbag. Because we gave him the amount of attention he deserved: Very little. Like Danny Ross, Stuttering John was a speed bump in the history of his show.

These Opie Hater Zombies should honestly be quarantined in an Opie Hater Disease Ward... The type of people who listen to Karl, they paypig for ComPound(TheDesk) Media, they bash Opie, they stalk Stuttering John and his fag son.

This phenomenon is the O&A version of those who brag about how they are not 'Flat Earthers' in order to make themselves feel like astronomers. You know exactly what I am talking about, they find smug satisfaction and pseudo-intellect in projecting stupidity on their target. Like haters of Nickelback and the wonderful Creed, Opie and Stuttering John are victims of low IQ boymen with no fathers who need an internet podcaster to make them feel like a son.

They should only get cancer.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
John was hilarious on Stern and Artie (Ant to a lesser extent) is incredible at smashing him. That makes up some classic episodes of Artie’s podcast. The whole ecosystem dedicated to mocking him 15 years after he’s been relevant is just sad. Shuli was never good on Stern. Also, don’t call me a boomer when you’re easily 15 years older than me.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
There is no reason why any human being should be obsessed with St-St-St-OOOOCCCCKKKKKKKK-Stuttering John, even as a target.

Nana is layered with flaws and self-loathing, like a Moroccan cream cake. John is as empty as the "bubbles" in an Aero bar.

I'll never understand why he's such a focus to certain people, he's a never was, like a lot of post-Stern show lackies. The sad thing about him is he still thinks he was on the level with Jackie, the only ex employee who was actually worth a shit.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Also, don’t call me a boomer when you’re easily 15 years older than me.

Easily? The DMAN doesn't have videos of himself from many years ago doing rap battles, he's not that old yet. How old are you, champ? The DMAN is an old soul who was listening to O&A as a young child, the young prodigy with the face and the hat on.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Easily? The DMAN doesn't have videos of himself from many years ago doing rap battles, he's not that old yet. How old are you, champ? The DMAN is an old soul who was listening to O&A as a young child, the young prodigy with the face and the hat on.
Bonnie is still in his 20’s but not by much. I assumed you were older because of your fondness for WNEW.

Forum Clout
I'll never understand why he's such a focus to certain people, he's a never was, like a lot of post-Stern show lackies.
Do you know how there are people who still hyperfocus on DSP, Chris-chan, and WingsofRedemption years after any of them did anything of note? That's because they themselves are just on that same cusp of retard, and are obsessively fucking without someone they deem "beneath them" to a near psychotic degree.

Same logic, with a raqio twist.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
DDF62941-7F73-49DD-A570-A5759D0B7013.jpeg

FAGGOTS

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
That’s a lot of people to be obsessed with Stuttering John. If he didn’t get divorced raped by his wife then he’d still be a millionaire. His wife took him for a bath even during the marriage. Huge parties with established live bands, house in Calabasas, private schools, etc. John was making so much money touring the country during his stint on Stern. Shuli is a fan who weaseled his way into the news room because he was willing to work for peanuts. Howard is so cheap that he actually auditioned Shuli for the Artie chair.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Do you know how there are people who still hyperfocus on DSP, Chris-chan, and WingsofRedemption years after any of them did anything of note? That's because they themselves are just on that same cusp of retard, and are obsessively fucking without someone they deem "beneath them" to a near psychotic degree.

Exactly. “Lolcow” culture is easily one of the most pathetic things on the internet. Kiwifarms users are shockingly humorless. Shuli trying to cash in on it is worse though since he’s a public figure (and 50 years old) and nobody cares about these random Stern characters anymore. Just seems like a lazy thing to do. If he was actually funny he wouldn’t have to do a whole show based off of a shitty gimmick.

G

Exactly. “Lolcow” culture is easily one of the most pathetic things on the internet. Kiwifarms users are shockingly humorless. Shuli trying to cash in on it is worse though since he’s a public figure (and 50 years old) and nobody cares about these random Stern characters anymore. Just seems like a lazy thing to do. If he was actually funny he wouldn’t have to do a whole show based off of a shitty gimmick.
Harassing Patrick Tomlinson is what exactly?

Forum Clout

You forgot Patrick

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
DMAN had a WOW sticker on his Power Wheels Jeep.
I wanted one of those fucking things so bad. I just had one of those stupid red and yellow Fisher Price shits that you push yourself around with your feet. Other kids were driving little fucking cars and I had to push myself around like a fucking nigger. Never got Moon Shoes either. I HATE MY LIFE!