• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amy Schumer got liposuction

Stent

The Black Scorpion
amy-schumer-gq-cover.jpg

69bf298bc2ab3fb3e3bfcdfc18eb62a1.jpg

amy-schumer-princess-leia-gq-bikini-04.jpg

It was always the professional photographers making her look good. Take away the flattering angles and lighting, you get Porky Pig.

G

I don't know how to post it (16, dick, internet) but the "I feel great" after lipo pic on her Insta is a bathing suit picture from the side/back. You can't see her tits or gut but it looks like her stomach might not be flat, even after lipo. And her ass looks like shit.

Some of the comments are funny. saying she still looks like shit, somebody called her a doughy piece of shit, she should have had a bag surgically sewn over her head.

G

She is LITERALLY the only person I ever wished death on. I hope she has a brain aneurysm on stage so I can watch that fat pig face plant and hear the crack of her skull hitting the wood.